You're My Idiot (Kellic)

"I'm going out." Vic said, leaving out the front door. He didn't even give me a good bye kiss. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. Vic has been really distant lately. Maybe it was something that I had done? I sighed and ran my fingers through my black hair. A small sob passed through my lips maybe he didn't love me anymore? Tears escaped my eyes and I buried my face in my hands, a louder sob passed through my lips.

I cried for hours until I finally decided to go to bed. I slept horribly that night. The worst sleep I've had in ages. I wish Vic was there to comfort me and hold me, but he wasn't. He didn't come home for a week. The whole week I lay in my bed, only getting up to go to the bathroom. I barely ate. I only ate when my friend would come over after I didn't answer any calls or texts. Even then I would eat a few bites and then lose my appetite and end up just pushing the food around my plate. Finally one day Vic's brother Mike came over. "Kellin, I have news about Vic." He said, sitting down on my bed.
"What is it?" I croaked.
"You aren't going to like it..." He said carefully. I shrugged. Mike sighed and pulled out his phone. Then he showed it to me. When I saw the pictures I gasped. They were of Vic. He was in a strip club, half naked girls everywhere, grinding in him, trying to make out with him, another picture was of him and some slut making out. I began crying again. "Sshhh, Kells." Mike said, pulling me into his chest. I began crying harder at the pet name. "Vic used to call me Kells." I sobbed. Mike didn't say anything, he just hugged me tighter. Soon I fell asleep but yet again I had a terrible sleep.

When I woke up it was about 7 pm the same day I got up and took a shower. I washed my limp hair and tear stained face. Then I went downstairs and tried to eat something. At about 9:30 pm I heard the front door open. "Kellin?" Vic's angelic voice rang through the house. My heart dropped. He was going to get his stuff and leave. Not saying anything I walked into the living room to see Vic. "Kellin, I'm so fucking sorry." He said, running over to me and hugging me tightly, and he buried his face into my damp hair. "Vic, you need to explain some things." I said, pulling away from him. "I know." He said sadly and sat down on the couch. He tried to pull me closer to him but I scooted away. He let out a soft sigh. "Alright, I was really stressed about my new album and I felt like I was being too clingy with you and then I thought I'd give you some space." He mumbled. I asked him about the pictures in the strip club. His face fell. "I barely remember last night. The only thing I can remember is wishing I wasn't an idiot and I was at home with you." He said truthfully. I crawled closer to him and kissed him softly. "You're not an idiot." I mumbled.
"Yes I am." He replied.
"Well then you're my idiot." I declared. He smiled. "Does this mean we can make out? Because I missed your pretty lips." Vic asked.
"I missed yours too." I blushed. He layback, pulling me on top of him, his hands resting of my hips. We gazed into each other's eyes. "Promise you won't do it again?" I asked him.
"I promise." He replied, and with that he captured my lips, kissing me passionately.

A/N: tHe FEelS