Newly Weds (Perrentes)

Wow okay most of my oneshots are PTV lol. Whatever.
I feel like my oneshots are getting steadily worse oh god.
:-.-::-.-:

I awoke smiling. His arms were wrapped around my waist, my face buried in his neck. I blushed wildly when I realized we were both naked. I wriggled out of Mike, my newly wed husband's embrace and slipped on my boxers that lay discarded on the floor. Mike had woken up and done the same. Then he just flipped back down on the bed. "Tony I wanna cuddle." He grumbled, pulling me by my waist back to bed. My shifted so my face was pressed into his neck. "I love you." Mike mumbled, kissing the top of my head. I cupped his face with my hand and kissed his jaw a few times. "I love you too." I replied against his warm tattooed skin. He flipped us over so he was on top of me, holding himself up with his gorgeously tattooed arms. He gazed lovingly at my flushed face. I looked back with adoring eyes as he slowly leaned down and kissed me my eyelids fell shut as I kissed back, savouring the taste of his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his soft hair as he parted my lips with his tongue.

When we broke away for air I curled close to Mike, resting my face in his bony shoulder. "I love you so much." He mumbled, kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I smiled, twining my fingers with his, resting both of our hands on his exposed stomach.