He Means The World (Kellic)

So I was too lazy to write smut I so just wrote a makeout scene. (PS: Fuck you, Rebeka for being a ghost reader. I'm going to steal your band merch next time I see you.)

:.:.:
Vic's POV

Six month. One year. One year of being madly in love with him, six months of having him in my arms. It was our six month anniversary and I had prepared the most cliche surprise for my boyfriend. I guess that's just how our relationship worked. A smile crept onto my lips at the thought of my boyfriend as I set out the spaghetti. He was just getting off tour so I hadn't seen him in a month. I quickly sprinkled rose petals from the front door to the kitchen table. The I slipped on a clean shirt. As soon as I ran back downstairs I sat down at the table. Suddenly I heard the front door open, a bag being set down and a cute gasp. Kellin was home. I heard his footsteps follow the flowers. When he came into the kitchen his face broke out in a breath-taking smile. I smiled back and basically ran over to him. "Vic!" He grinned.

"Hey Kells." I murmured, my arms snaking around his waist, bringing the adorable boy closer to me. I leaned in and kissed him hungrily. It was short and sweet but even after the kiss I had that lingering feeling of his mouth against mine. "I made supper." I said, kissing him again. "Thank god, I'm starving." He laughed, sitting down in the chair across from mine. "You're always hungry." I joked. He just giggled and leaned over the table to kiss me. I dished him some spaghetti and then some for myself. "Tell me about the tour." I said, pouring some red wine. Kellin began rambling on about the tour. I was only half listening, lost in a world of love, starring at his flawless face. "And then Jack threw Justin at Gabe." Kellin finished, giggling cutely and taking a huge bite of pasta. I laughed at his adorableness. When we finished Kellin yawned. "Ugh I'm so tired. I was gonna say reunion sex but I'm tired as fuck." He said cheekily. "Just make out?" I asked. He nodded and I scooped him up and carried him to our room. As I walked slowly up the stairs Kellin wrapped his arms aroud my neck and attached his soft pink lips to my collarbone. As he began kissing my soft spot I let out an quiet groan. He smirked against my skin. "Fuck you Kellin." I muttered, playfully tossing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. I slowly leaned down, gazing into his blue green eyes. He gazed back adoringly, and I swear at that moment I fell deeper in love with that boy. My eyes fell shut as our lips connected. I kissed him softly at first but it became more passionet when he deepened it. I licked his lower lip and gained enterance. Running my tongue along the roof of his mouth, my hands roamed his body as did his, accomanied by a cute little moan from him. Our lips moulded together like they were made for each other, my fingers laced with his perfectly, bringing his hands beside his head. "I missed you so fucking much." I mumbled against his lips. 

"I missed you too." Kellin replied, breaking the kiss to breathe. I rolled off of him and lay down, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, like anthing could make him dissapear from me forever. "I missed holding you, I missed your soft lips, I missed you warm skin, I missed your sense of humor, I missed your voice, I missed everything about you." I whispered lovingly in Kellin's ear. He gazed at me, lost for words. Instead of apeaking he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "You're so perfect." He mumbled. I smiled against his lips. "I love you." I whispered, looking down at my boyfriend, who was blinking tiredly and trying to form an 'I love you too'.

"Just sleep, babe." I whispered, kissing his head. He means the world to me. I wonder if he knows it.

;.;.;.;.;.;

Someone call the feel police, I need to be arrested.