It's Not The Same With Out Him (Jalex)

"YOU WERE CHECKING HER OUT!" I screamed at my boyfriend Jack. He flinched at my words but I didn't care. I was so angry at him. "I THOUGHT HE HAD SOMETHING TOGETHER! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! BUT I GUESS NOT SINCE IT WAS SO EASY TO THROW IT ALL OUT THE WINDOW!"

"I thought we did too, but I now I know we don't cause you're a massive cock who doesn't trust me." He whisprered, tears falling down his face. "Get the fuck out. I hate you so much." I growled, pointing at the door. He looked at me, tears staining his cheeks before running to the door, and slamming it on the way out. A few moments later I heard his car start and drive away. I sat down on the couch and ran my fingers through my hair, tugging at it sightly. I sighed angrily and turned on the TV to get my mind off things. Nothing good was on except Spongebob re-runs, since it was around 4 am. I leaned back slumping into horrible posture and blocked everything out for about 2. Then it hit me. "I'm such an asshole." I whispered to no one in particular. Just then the phone rang, causing me to jump. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Alex Gaskarth?" A womans voice spoke on the other end.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Oh good, this is the Hospital. Your friend Jack has just been in a terrible car crash. When would be the best time to come and see him? He was asking for you when the paramedics showed up." She said. My heard skipped a beat.

"Oh my god. I'm comming right now." I said numby.

"Oh, okay, drive safe." The woman replied before I hung up. I ran out to my car and started it and drove to the hospital, swearing as I somehow hit every single red light along the way. When I got to the hospital, I talked to reception and a nurse lead me down long halways until we reached a faded blue door. "Just be quiet." She said and opened the door. I walked over to the bed. There he was, Jack, my Jack, hooked up to multiple machines. The beeps on the heart monitor where pulsating at an irregular pace, his face was covered in cuts and bruises, and his breathing was quick and shallow. "Damn it." I muttered, sitting down beside him. I gently held his hand, running my thumb over his knuckles. Something that I did all the time.

"Alex?" He said, not opening his eyes.

"Yeah Jacky?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, weakly.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. I do, and I am." I said, still holding his limp hand. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied. I gently kissed him. Suddenly his eyes shot open and he breathing became fast and laboured. I yelled help, a nurse and 3 doctors ran in the nurse and one of the doctors dragged me out. "Jack!" I yelled over and over again pounding on the door. The nurse lead me to the nearest waiting area and brought me a mug of tea. I drank it numbly as I sat in the waiting room staring at the wall. After the lingest half hour of my life a doctor came into the room. "Alex?" He asked. I raised my head to look at him. "I'm afraid that your boyfriend has passed away." The doctor said grimly. "No. No. You're lying!" I yelled. "YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR! HE CAN'T BE DEAD!" It's just not the same without him

"Sir, you need to calm down or else I will have to call security." He said. Tears began flowing down my face. I couldn't believe he was gone. The doctor escorted me down the halls and out to my car. "I am sorry for your loss." He said, before walking back to the hospital. I rested my head against the stearing wheel, my shoulder's shaking with sobs as all the perfect memories of us came flooding back. I temporairly pulled myself together before driving home. His clothes still smelled like him, his phone was still on the coffee table. It was too much to handle. I sat down and began hald sobbing half screaming, pulling at my hair. "Why, Jack! Why would you leave me like this!" I cried, probably waking the neighbours. I cried and cried until the world faded to darknness and I passed out on the kitchen floor.

"Sir? Um, are you alright?" I awoke with a start. I was still in the hospital waiting room, with a nurse stading in front of me. "Where's Jack. Is he okay?" I demanded, not answering her question.

"He's fine. We've stabelized him, and he's going to live. You can go see him." She said smiling. I jumped up, engulfed her in a tight hug, kissed her cheek and tore down the hall to his room. I entered quietly just incase he was sleeping and sat down by his bed. Holding his hand and runnig my thumb over his knuckles so he would know it's me. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Hey 'Lex." He said tiredly. "Hey Jacky." I replied, also smiling.

"Guess what." He mumbled.

"What?" I said, still smiling.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I replied, kissing him softly. 

A/N: I was actually going to kill of Jack but I couldn't bring myself to do it.