What Was That For?! (Kellic)

My birthday was drawing near and I was very excited. "Kellin stop jumping!" My boyfriend of 5 years, Vic laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down to sit on his lap. He kissed my cheek. "I'm just so excited!" I said, trying to squirm out of his grasp but he held me tightly. "Calm down, Kells." I said smiling and kissed me softly. I wrinkled my nose. "I don't want to!" I protested like a little kid.
"I'm gonna cut your coffee intake." He chuckled. My eyes went wide. "Nononononononono!" I said in a rush.
"Yep. I'm hiding it tonight." He said. I pouted and gave him my best puppy eyes. He laid he'd and kissed me softly. I melted into his arms as our lips moved in synch. A few minutes later Vic decided he was going to have a shower so I went into the kitchen to make some food. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind putting something over my head. I tried yelling for help but the person out their hand over my mouth. I felt myself being dragged out of my house and into a car. My kidnapper chuckled at me flopping around in the backseat. From the sound of the laugh I assumed it was a man. They car stopped and he carried me out and brought me into another house, down a set of stairs and into a room. He pulled off the thing that was over my head. I tried to see who the kidnapper was but it was pitch black. I crawled into the corner and sat there. Tears rolled down my face. Vic is going to be so worried. Maybe he got hurt? I found myself crying and wishing Vic was here to make everything better. I'm going to be stuck in here for my birthday. Shit.

When I woke up I opened my eyes and blinked. "I brought you food." Came a familiar voice from the doorway. I have heard it before but I couldn't place it. "I don't want your fucking food." I grumbled. "I want Vic."
"You'll see him soon enough." The man said. Fear shot through me. "What did you do to him?" I yelled.
"Nothing he's fine. If you aren't going to eat then I'm leaving." He said. I relaxed a little. He sounded truthful. "Good." I sassed and flopped back down on the floor. I heard the door close and footsteps going up some stairs.

A while later he came back. He picked me up and carried me over his shoulder and upstairs. I cried softly as he carried me. What is he going to do! Then he put me down and I looked at him. "Jessie what the fuck! What was that for?" I growled.
"What?" He asked clueless.
"You fucking kidnapped me!" I retorted.
"Oh. Just go into into the living room. I opened the door and gasped. All my friends were there, as well as my family. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled. I glared quickly at Jessie and smile at my friends. There was one face missing. Vic. "Where's Vic?" I asked, panicked. "Behind you." Jaime said from the crowd of people. I turned and saw Vic down on one knee holding a ring. My jaw dropped. "Kellin will you make me extremely happy and marry me?" He asked. Tears began falling down my face. "Y-yes." I said. He stood up and pulled me closer to him, kissing me lovingly. Everyone in the room awed. I could feel Vic smile against my lips. "I love you." I said breathlessly.
"I love you too." He replied. "Happy birthday, babe."
"Thanks!" I smiled. That was the best birthday present ever.