Good Morning (Kellic)

Still having feels. Wow okay stop now.

:.:.:.:

Vic's POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped around my boyfriend Kellin's slim waist. My face was pressed into his neck and he was lying on his back. His features were hard and a frown played on his lips. He crinkled his nose and whimpered. I brushed the hair out of his eyes. I let go of him and he flipped over, crying out quietly. He was restless, as if he was looking for comfort. "Vic come back." Kellin mumbled, a whine escaping his soft pink lips. I climbed on top of him, straddling him so he wouldn't move anymore and began kissing all over his cheeks, jaw, and mouth. His face relaxed and he stopped struggling. Kellin opened his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled with relief. "I had a dream you left me for a girl." He whispered with morning voice. "I would never do that." I said softly, lacing my fingers with his and pressing him into the mattress. Leaning down, I kissed him lovingly. I kissed, sucked, and bit at a place just below his jaw. He stifled a moan. "Vic don't. I'm gonna get a hickey." He complained.
"That's the point." I smiled against his warm skin. He pushed me off, playfully and rolled over so he was facing me. I gently placed my fingers under his chin, tilting his head upwards slightly so I could kiss him. Our mouths worked together perfectly, as if we were made of each other. In my opinion, we were. When I pulled away Kellin smiled lovingly at me. "I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." He replied, kissing me again. "Let's sleep some more." He mumbled. I nodded and pulled him into my chest