Confessions (Perrentes)

Mike woke up to the sound of crying. Grumbling, he got out of bed and stumbled towards the sound of it. He traced it back to the bathroom of the flat him and Tony shared. He opened the door and found Tony sitting in the bathtub, wearing only his TMNT boxers, his body shook with semi silent sobs. It almost broke Mike's heart to see Tony like this. Mike had had a major crush on Tony ever since they first met. Mike padded over to the tub and climbed in and wrapped his arm around the younger boy's hunched shoulders. Tony tensed under Mike's arm but soon relaxed when he realized who it was. "What's wrong Turtle?" Mike murmured, soothing in Tony's ear. Tony turned and buried his face into Mike's bare chest. "M-Mike. It's horrible. I-I think my d-depression is b-back, and I-I'm in l-love with someone who w-will n-ever l-love m-me." He stuttered. Mike hugged him tighter. He was disappointed that Tony loved someone but he wanted Tony to beat depression again. "Tony, I'm going to be here for you, every step of recovery, okay? Who is it that you love, maybe I could help you get together or something....." He trailed off.
"Mike. You're going to hate me if I tell you." He sobbed harder.
"Turtle, I promise I won't, okay?"
"It's you Mike." Tony whispered. Mike's heart sped up. Did he really just say that? "Tony look at me." Mike said. Tony looked up, his eyes watery and red, his face blotchy, but he was still beautiful to Mike. Mike cupped the younger boy's face with gently hands and stared into his eyes for a little bit before kissing him with so much passion Tony couldn't help but kiss back. "Tony, come to bed. We'll work everything out in the morning." Mike said, while playing with Tony's Jedi braid. Tony nodded and Mike picked him up. He kissed Tony's temple and set him down on the bed, gently wrapping his arms around Tony and pulling him closer.

A/N: Perrentes gives me feels okay?
\(;-;\)