Joe and Andy

// ha ok I'm back love me. ok so all request that I'm working on I am deleting. I need a fresh start so here's some trohley bc otp. (Andy Hurley and Joseph Trohman)

:.:.:

They were always together. "Inseparable!" all the teachers had exclaimed at school. It was always Joe and Andy, like it was meant to be. There was something different about their friendship. Everyone could tell except the boys, that there were more that just normal feelings of companionship between the two boys. They never did anything without each other, no matter what. One year when they were seven they even got vaccinated together. It was always Joe and Andy, no matter how many other friends they both had. But then high school rolled around and things changed. They talked less and less and soon it wasn't Joe and Andy, it was "Didn't Joe hang out with that loser Andy?"
It absolutely crushed Andy to see that Joe had risen in social status in the school and had left him behind in his glory. Neither of them felt happy without their best friend next to them and they both desperately wished they could turn back time, to the good old days, where it was Joe and Andy again. To when they were inseparable, practically joined at the hip.

Then, came The Night. The Night where everything changed for both boys.

"Andy? The Trohmans invited us over for dinner!" Andy's mother called up the stairs to him.

"I don't want to go." Andy mumbled, laying face down on his bed.

"Andy....This might be a good chance to fix things with Joe." Andy's mum said, walking into his room and sitting down on his bed, rubbing his back.

"Fine." Andy sighed, getting up off his bed. He had just begun realizing that maybe he loved Joe, more than a best friend, and the thought that Joe didn't feel the same way was killing him. He pulled some clean clothes and walked down the stairs to meet his mother by the front door. "I know you two will end up friends again." She said softly, kissing Andy's forehead.

The mood That Night was comfortable among the adults but tense between the boys. Andy couldn't wait to leave. "I'm going to the washroom." Andy muttered just after supper ended. He wanted to be away from everyone, especially his former best friend, because to Andy, seeing Joe was rubbing salt in an open wound.

Andy was halfway down the hallway when someone said his name. It was a voice he grew up hearing and loving. The voice belonged to Joe. Without saying anything, the shorter boy turned. "Andy." Joe said again, stepping closer, on the verge of tears, the silence thick with unsaid apologies.
"Joe." Andy replied. It was at that moment, as if they could read each other's minds, both boys enveloped each other in tight hugs. Andy buried his face in Joe's neck and Joe wrapped his arms around Andy's waist pulling him closely. "I'm so so so sorry." Joe mumbled, hugging Andy tighter. "I don't think I can ever forgive myself."

"Sshh." Andy whispered, emotions sweeping through his body, pumping through every vein, as Joe pulled Andy along the hall to Joe's bedroom. Yet there was one emotion that always stood out more than the rest, and now, Andy knew just what it was.

"I love you Joe." Andy said, gazing up at his best friend.
Joe leaned forward slightly, not breaking news eye contact, before cupping Andy's face in his hands and closing the gap.

Andy had never been kissed before, but Joe had. He had kissed many girls but he had never kissed a boy until then. Their mouths moved perfectly together like in cheesy romance novels though it was only a short peck. They pulled away after only a few seconds, resting there foreheads against one another. "I love you too." Joe breathed. Andy smiled and lay down on Joe's bed, pulling his new lover down on top of him, connecting their lips once more.

Soon they were a mess of lips, legs, and hands, though it wasn't sexual at all, and by the end of it and was laying with his head on Joe's shoulder, and Joe's arm around his waist. And once again, it was Joe and Andy.