Can I kiss you? (Perrentes)

A/N: I've been having Perrentes feels so now I'm writing a make out scene. Imagine fetus Tony and Mike.

I sat down on the floor in front of Tony and crossed my legs. "Tony." He looked up with sad eyes. He had told me that he loved me yesterday and I ran. But I had ran. Why? Because I needed to process what had just happened. The man I had loved for years just told me he loves me. I felt bad for running. He must have took it the wrong way. Of course he did. Running away? Yeah that's a great way to come out to him. "I'm sorry for running away. I just needed to understand everything. I have loved you since I first met you and I couldn't believe what you just said." I said sincerely, clasping his tattooed hands in mine. Tony looked up at me. "C-can I kiss you?" He asked. I didn't even wait for him to lean in. I pushed him backwards, leaning on me elbows with my hands in his soft hair, lips against his as he kissed me back desperately like I would run away again. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I bit his lower lip. He moaned quietly. Aww! Our tongues fought for a while before he pulled away. "Shit." He muttered, his eyes filling with tears. "What is it?" I asked running the back of his hand. "You're going to run again." He replied. I pulled him into my lap and kissed him so passionately he went limp in my arms. "You're stuck with me, boyfriend." I whispered and licked his nose, causing him to giggle.