Bones (Kellic)

Request for @Tish_Tash002
Sorry if it sucks lol
.:.:.

"Ow fuck!" I yelled as I fell of my skateboard. I could feel the bone in my ankle snap when I hit the ground. Pain flared up my leg from the brake and I cried out again. "Kellin!" My fiancé Vic yelled from another part of the skate park. He quickly skated over to me and picked me up as well as my board. "I think my ankle is broken." I said, trying not to scream. A few years leaked down my face but I wiped them away before Vic could notice. He set me down in the passenger's seat. "I'm taking you to the hospital, Kay?" He said, starting the car. I gritted my teeth in pain and nodded. Vic slipped his hand into mine. "You can squeeze my hand if you want." He said kindly. I nodded and tried it. "You have no idea how much I fucking love you." I said, trying to control my pain. "I love you too." He replied. The hospital wasn't too far away. Maybe a five minute drive. Vic carried me in and the nurses directed us to the doctor. Thankfully we were the only people in need of a cast so the procedure was quick. After a brutal period of time where I had X-rays done on my ankle the doctors gave me stronger meds and a cast. The doctors also gave me some crutches but Vic still had to carry me out because it was such a severe fracture. When we got home he helped me change and then he helped me to the bed.

A while later I tried to sit to reach the remote to turn up the TV but Vic put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down. "I'll get it, babe." He said, kissing me. "Ugh." I grumbled. "Vic it's fine I could have gotten it."
"But you're hurt and now I do everything for you." He smirked. Secretly I kind of liked how sweet he was being. "You don't have to though." I replied, poking him in the chest.
He gingerly wrapped his arms around my waist and lay back in bed with me. "Do you need your meds?" He asked softly. I nodded and tried to reach them. When I discovered I couldn't, I lay back and sighed. "Vic I can't reach." I said pouting. "You said you didn't need help." Vic said grinning like she Cheshire Cat. I finally gave in. "Okay maybe you do need to baby me."
Vic got up and helped me with the pain killers. "So who's the best fiancé in the world?" Vic asked, kissing the corner of my mouth. "Gabe." I joked. Vic feigned hurt and dramatically gasped. "I'm kidding its you, baby." I mumbled, clumsily wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.