Life To The Fullest (Kellic)

OKAY IVE BEEN HAVING KELLIC FEELS SO YEAH. Ha I didn't update for 9 days. I suck Im sorry. Btw there's smut. I feel awkward.

:.:.:

I've been here for years. Fucking cancer had hospitalized me since I was twenty five. I'm twenty eight now and it's mine and my husband Vic's anniversary. I was diagnosed with cancer a few months after our wedding. It was horrible. We were newly weds who had just adopted a baby girl named Copeland. I feel a tear slip down my cheek. I don't want this disease to be the thing that will kill me but right now things weren't looking up. I rub my face and go to run my fingers through my hair but I remember there isn't any because of the chemo. Another tear falls, but not because of my MIA hair but because Vic is late. He promised he would be here for our anniversary.

Suddenly my door flies open and my husband runs in pushing our daughter in her stroller. "Hey Kellin guess what!" He says excitedly. I look at him sadly. "Yeah?" I mumble. Vic's face softens and he kisses me on the cheek. "One of those days?" He asks, referring to the certain days I lose hope of surviving this illness. I nod and fall back onto the pillows. "Well don't feel that way because your Cancer is gone!" Vic exclaimed, handing me a piece of paper with my doctor's signature. My eyes widen as I scan the words. "A-are you serious?" I ask as Vic puts Copeland in my lap. "Positive." My doctor replies, strolling in and smiling . I begin laughing and sobbing suddenly out of pure joy. I notice Vic also crying happy tears. He takes Copeland back and puts her back in her stroller so she doesn't fall off my lap, then he cups my face with his hands and kisses me happily. I raise my think arm and place my hand on the back of his neck and return the passionate kiss. When we pull apart Vic hands me some clothes. "Wait what?" I say confused.
"You're getting out today! I wanted it to be a surprise." Vic smiles, tears leaking down his face. He's just as happy as I am. "The doctors just have to run tests once a month for a year." Vic says, picking up Cope. "Daddy!" She squeals in her 3 year old way.

Vic and the doctor leave the room while I get dressed. I'm a little shaky walking but I'm sure it will pass. When Vic comes back in he engulfs me in a tight hug. I rest my head on his shoulder. we hug for a while, I could feel Cope get out of her stroller and hug me on the leg. "Let's go home, baby." Vic mumbled. I nod and we get into the car. But we don't go home, we go to Vic's parents house. "We're dropping off Cope." He explains. "Also we're coming to their house for dinner tomorrow."
"Why not tonight?" I ask, very confused.
"I'll explain when I get back." He says, pressing his lips against mine and bringing our daughter into the house. When Vic gets back he asks me if I feel weak or anything.
"Honestly I feel a lot better than yesterday." I smile. Maybe it's the fresh air. "Good because when I get home I'm going to make love to you." He deadpans, not taking his eyes off the road. I almost choke on air. "Well damn step on it, babe it's been 3 years since I've been with you." I say, laughing. "That's my Kellin." Vic smirks, looking over at me. I wink and Vic rounds the corner to our house.

As soon as we get in the house Vic's lips attack my neck and had me moaning right away. "It's been so fucking long." He mumbled. "Yeah, fuck cancer. I basically had to jack off in the shower. If I could stand up that day. Sometimes I'd be to weak." I mumble. I felt Vic laugh against my skin as his lips made their way up to my mouth. I smile into the kiss as Vic's tongue invade my mouth. I moan quietly. "You're really sensitive." He mumbles bringing his hands up to my face and resting his forehead against mine, backing me gently into the wall. "Who wouldn't be! I just spent three years barely able to touch or kiss you." I mumble wrapping my arms around Vic's neck. "True." He muses, kissing me passionately once more, smiling into it. Then, he lets, go of my face and picks my up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I reconnect our lips and Vic carries be up the stairs. As he walks I run my fingers through his soft hair. "I can't wait until my hair grows back." I mumble. "I look weird without it."
"You're gorgeous to me, hair or no hair." Vic says, setting me down on the bed and crawling on top of me, lacing his fingers with mine, pinning my hands to the bed. "I'm proud of you for beating cancer. I love you so fucking much." Vic mumbled against my mouth, rolling his hips against mine. I moan quietly in response. My fingers trail to the hem of his shirt and then I pull it off of him admiring his body. "Have you been working out?" I asked, running my hands across his firm toned chest. Vic smirks and nods before pulling off my shirt. Automatically I try and cover myself. Cancer had really fucked up my body. There's a scar on the left side of my abdomen from surgery to remove the tumour and I'm extremely thin and pale. "Baby it's okay. Remember you'll always be perfect to me, no matter what." Vic says quietly, kissing down my chest. Then his lips move to the scar and he kisses along it, making me smile at his tenderness. He looks up at with me, eyes full of lust as he continues kissing lower until he got to my hip bones. He nips at them causing another moan to fall from my lips. "Just take your pants if already." I cry. My pants have already tightened significantly and I could see Vic's bulge. "Excited much?" Vic laughs, pulling his pants off. I grab his shoulders and pull him towards me. "You know I'm fucking excited." I say, trying to keep a straight face. Vic laughs again and pulls off my pants and boxers as well. The he grabs some lube and a condom before prepping me. Finally he's sliding into me, lacing my fingers with his and pinning my arms to the bed. I moan loudly but Vic silences it with his lips as he slowly starts moving in and out. Vic buries his face in my neck, groaning quietly. I let out a scream as he hits one spot inside of me. I arch my back and grip Vic's hands tightly. One of his hands leave mine and grabs my let, silently telling me to wrap my legs around him. I do and he begin at thrusting into my at another angle. Pants, moans, groans, and screams fill the air as we get closer to our climaxes. I'm covered in a thin layer of sweat, my chest sliding against Vic as I kiss him. I feel so full as I could barely contain all the sounds that escaped my lips. "I love you so much." Vic groans, wrapping his hand around me and flicking his wrist. My eyes open wide and I gasp at the sudden contacts. "Almost there??" Vic asks, breathing heavily. I nod and close my eyes, letting the feeling wash over me as I come moaning Vic's name over and over again. Vic comes a few thrusts later and collapses next to me. We don't speak when we clean ourselves off but when I flip back down on the bed Vic pulls me closer to him and kisses me. "I love you so fucking much." He says against my mouth. "I love you too." I kiss back and crawl under the covers. Vic pulls me into his chest and I rest my face in the crook of his neck, feeling sleep takeover me.