PTV Preference #1

Asking you out:

Mike:
You were at the bar with your best friend who dragged some dude into the bathroom. Suddenly someone plopped down next to you. "Hey I'm Mike." He smiled. You noted his cute cyber bites. "YN." You smiled, shaking his hand.
"I saw that your friend ditched you. Want to leave this place with me? We could go somewhere quieter." He said. Damn this boy had confidence. "Sure! Where to?" You asked hoping off your stool. "Um.... Starbucks?" You asked.
"Alright." He smiled.

"So tell me about yourself, you seem like an interesting girl." He said once the both of you had sat down with your coffee that he had insisted on paying for. The shop was nearly empty so service was quick. You began to tell him a few things about you. "Your turn." You smiled after you had finished talking.
"Well I play drums in a band called Pierce The Veil, with my big brother and my two best friends Tony and Jaime. I really like giraffes and yeah." He said. You began chatting and soon found that Mike is a great guy. He was flirty and confident and cocky but not too confident and cocky.

"Will I see you again?" He asked, smirking at me. "Here's my number." You replied, writing your phone number on a napkin. "Here at 8 tomorrow?" He asked.
"Sure thing!" You replied.
"I'll dive you back to your place if you want. I'm guessing you took a cab." He offered.
"Nah don't worry about it. I live a block away." You replied as you and Mike exit the shop. "Well stay safe, darling." He said, leaning down and kissing you on the cheek. You blush and he chuckles before going into his car and waving.

When you got home you found yourself excited for tomorrow, to see Mike again. You fell into your soft bed and fell asleep quickly.

Tony:

You were backstage a PTV concert, taking pictures of the band. Casey had hired you as a photographer but you hadn't been properly introduced go the band yet. Right then was not a good time either. You had to stay professional. No fangirling. You noticed Tony sneaking glances at you every once in a while. You couldn't help but silently squeal every time. You took hundreds of pictures the throughout the concerts, knowing that you'll only like about 50. Finally when it was over and all the fans ha left Tony came up to you. "H-hey." He stuttered.
"Hi!" You said brightly, pushing away your urge to squeal. "I- uh. Well. I think, uhm...." he said, fumbling with something in his hands. You looked down and saw they were flash cards. "Go on..." You prompted, poking him in the shoulder. His eyes went wide and be dropped his cards. "Well.... I think you're really pretty, and I um I was wondering if you uh wantedtogooutwithme?" He stuttered. You giggled. "Little ol me?" You giggled. "Yeah..." He said straightening up and shuffling through his cards. You laughed again. "I'd love to go out with you." You said smiling at his adorableness. He sighed in relief. "Does tomorrow night work? We have an off day...." He asked, still nervous.
"Yeah it does." You smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "You're cute Tony." You said softly. "I- uh. I don't have a card for that." He whispered. You smirked.
"So I guess see you tomorrow?" You asked. He nodded and randomly hugged you. Damn he's a good hugger.

Vic:

"Vic!" You shout, as you saw your best friends walk the the gates at the airport. "Y/N!" He replies, smiling widely. You hadn't seen him in person for 3 months. He runs over to you, dragging his bags behind him and hugged you tightly. "I missed you, Vic." You said happily. Then you greeted the rest of the band with hugs. "C'mon, Y/N. Let's go home. He said tiredly. You had moved in with Vic as roommates about a year ago. "I'm so tired." He said, hugging you again. "Let's get home then." You smiled. You said goodbye to the rest of the band and their girlfriends before walking out to your car with Vic.

When you got home Vic was asleep. His lips slightly parted, his face relaxed. "Vic. Vic. Victorrrr." You said softly, wishing you didn't have to wake him up. He frowned in his sleep. "We're home." Vic's eyes slowly opened. He smiled. "Finally!" He mumbled. You let yourself into the apartment as Vic grabbed his bags. "Home sweet home!" He yelled when he got in the door. "That was really cheesy." You giggled. he just laughed and wrapped his arms around you waist, pulling him into a hug. "How was the tour?" You asked hugging him back. "You wanna taco 'bout it?" You said, mentally dancing at your pun. Vic just looked at you. "That was bad, Y/N." He said, completely serious. "But if you're hinting that you made tacos then I'm fine with it." He grinned. You smiled and ran to the kitchen and brought out a huge plate of tacos. His eyes went wide. "Fuck yeah!" He yelled. "I'll put on Coraline!" He yelled as you put the plate down on the coffee table.

A few hours later after Coraline had finished and the tacos were devoured you and Vic were laying on the couch full to the brim. "I've been thinking lately." He started.
"Don't hurt yourself!" You laughed.
"Hush child. I was wondering if you'd go out with me. Like a date or whatever..." He trailed off awkwardly. Your heart was thudding in your chest. You've had a crush on him for then longest time. "I'd love to." You smiled. Vic grinned. "I want to kiss you so bad." He said honestly. You leaned foreword and pressed your lips to his. He tasted like tacos. You smiled against his soft lips, when you felt them move against his. "So yeah 8 o'clock?" He said, quoting your favourite move; Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

Jaime:

"Go do it, man!" My best friend Mike whispered in my ear. I had been crushing on the new merch girl Y/N for a while now and all my friends had been begging me to ask her out. "Are you 13." I asked him, smiling at his antics. He just patted my back and grinned before walking away. I took a deep breath and began walking to the Merch tent. "God, Y/N. I so pretty." I muttered. I took a deep breath and entered the tent. "Hey, Y/N!" I said brightly. "Oh hey Jaime." She said shyly. "So....Uh....I was wondering if....If you'd like to go out with me sometime?" I asked awkwardly. At this rate I'd be like Tony!
"Like a date?" She asked.
"Yeah..." I trailed off.
"I'd love to." She smiled. I smiled back and pulled her in for a hug. "I come find you later. Does ice cream sound good?" I asked her.
"Okay, and ice cream sounds great!" She replied. I said goodbye and ran to find Mike.