Wait (Kellic)

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 14.9K READS OMF I LOVE YOU ALL

.:.:.:.

Kellin's POV

"Vic, why're you being so distant? You paid for me to come to San Diego and now you'll barely even talk to me?" I asked my friend exasperatedly. "It's nothing. He mumbled." I shook my head annoyed. "I'm going to bed." I grumbled. I went to the guest room and flopped down on the bed. It hurt that Vic wouldn't talk to me. Every time I saw him, emotions would swirl around inside of me. I had a crush on my best friend. Days passed slowly. I had one week left in SD when I decided to confront Vic about things.
"Vic you're still avoiding me." I said, cornering him in the kitchen. "Why?"
"It's complicated." He mumbled.
"Vic please just tell me!" I begged him. Suddenly he burst out. "BECAUSE KELLIN. BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WORK UP THE NERVE TO TELL YOU!" He yelled. My jaw dropped in shock. My heart swelled like a balloon. Did he really just say that? He stared at me with sad eyes for a few seconds before walking out of the room. I had my mind set on what I was going to do next. "Vic wait." I said softly. He flipped me off. I walked after him and grabbed his wrist. "Wait." I murmured, barely a whisper. He tore his wrist out of my grasp but turned around to face me. "What." He said stonily. I put my hand on his cheek and stepped closer, connecting out lips in a gently kiss. His mouth moved against mine perfectly, his teeth grazed my lower lip and I let him dominate my mouth. It was a perfect kiss. "I feel the same way." I whispered, pecking his soft lips once more. He wrapped his muscular arms around my thin waist and rested his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry for snapping at you." He mumbled.
"It's fine." I said in a dazed tone, lost in his brown eyes. "I want you to be my boyfriend." He kissed my cheek as he spoke. "I'd love to." I murmured, smiling gently. My heart swelled when he kissed me once more. "It's almost midnight. You're sleeping in my room tonight." He said, scooping me up in his arms and carrying me to his room. we lay down and he pulled me close to him. I fell asleep with his soft breath in my ear and a memory of a kiss on my lips.