I'm Drunk, You're Hot (Perrentes)

***Smut Warning***

Tony's POV

"Oh god." Someone groaned next to me. I looked beside me and saw a shirtless Mike laying next to me clutching his head. "What happened?" He asked. "Ugh I don't know." I replied equally confused and hungover. "Shit I'm naked." Mike yelled and then both of us winced at the loud noises. "I am too." I said with wide eyes. And come to think of it I'm pretty sore downstairs... "Did we... Fuck?" Mike whispered.
"I think so." I replied.
"I don't remember anything." He said rubbing his face.
"Me neither." I groaned. I grabbed my boxers which were laying on the floor and quickly slipped them on. "I'm going to take a shower." I said awkwardly before fleeing to my bathroom. Suddenly it all came back to me.

***flashback***

"Ready to get shitfaced, Tony?" Mike yelled excitedly. "Hell yeah I am." I replied. "Lets go get some girls!" He said as we got into the taxi. I agreed. I wanted to tell him that I'm gay but I was nervous. Also, I'm gay for him. When we got to the bar Mike ordered a round of shots which we downed quickly. Soon we were basically drinking our faces off. I went to the bathroom. As I was washing my hands Mike stumbled in and pushed me against a wall. "Hey sexy." I said drunkenly. He smirked and slammed his lips onto mine, kissing me hard. I moved my lips against his and moaned softly as he bit my lower lip. When I let him in he began exploring my mouth with his tongue. "Maybe we should go back to my place." I moaned as he licked, bit, and kissed everywhere on my neck. "I'm drunk, you're hot, lets fuck." He mumbled. Just at those words I felt myself getting turned on. Giggling drunkenly we hailed a taxi and went home. As soon as we got into my house, Mike's lips were on mine in a messy kiss. We stumbled drunkenly up the stairs groping each other along the way. I stumbled backwards onto my bed and Mike fell on top of me, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I shoved my hand down his pants and grabbed hold of him. He moaned and wriggled around. "You're huge." I mumbled against his lips. "I know." He replied, pulling off mine and his shirts. Then we pulled of each others pants and boxers. He was teasing the fuck out of me, kissing and touching everywhere except where I needed him to. "Just fuck me already!" I slurred. He grinned and slammed into me, making me cry out with pain and pleasure. He was thrusting into me at a fast hard pace. I was moaned and screaming, uttering every curse word under the sun. Mike was moaning and groaning as well. I clawed at his back when he rubbed against one certain spot inside of me. "You like that Tony?" He said, breathing heavily. I couldn't respond. I could barely form words. "Touch me please?" I finally pleaded. I felt his hand wrap around me and he flicked his wrist. "I'm so close." He groaned. I threw me head back, closed my eyes, and let out a loud moan. "That was do hot." He moaned, releasing deep inside of me. I moaned as well and spilt all over my stomach. He flopped down next to me. "Fuck." He mumbled, breathing next to me. I got up and stumbled over to the bathroom and cleaned myself off. Then I lay down next to Mike. "I'm still drunk and you're still hot." He mumbled kissing me. Then he lay down and we fell asleep.

***End Of Flashback***

So I slept with Mike. I really liked him and now I've ruined it. I finished my shower, got dressed and walked back into my room. Mike was also dressed and sitting on my bed. "Tony this is going to ruin everything. I mean like I've liked you for a long time and now it's going to be awkward because we slept together and you probably don't feel the-" I shut him up by kissing him passionately. His lips moved against mine perfectly. "So wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked.
"Hell yeah I do, Turtle." He smiled.

A/N: Bc who doesn't like Perrentes smut.