Flaws (Kellic)

Feels omfg I'm sorry

:.:.:

I walked quickly from the living room, trying to stop the tears from falling. I practically ran to the bathroom and let out a small sob as I pulled off my shirt. "I'm so fucking disgusting." I sobbed quietly, pinching the fat on my stomach, desperately wishing it would just disappear along with my ugly scars. I bent over the toilet and shoved my finger down my throat until I felt the familiar burning sensation. Suddenly the door banged open and my boyfriend Vic came in. "Kellin don't go that!" He exclaimed, picking my up and setting my on the counter, standing between my legs. I started sobbing harder and he pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly. "Vic why do you stay with me. You deserve better than me. I'm fucking flawed." I sobbed into his chest. "What flaws?" He said softly.
"I'm ugly, fat, my scars make me even more disgusting. I fucking binged today when we ate that Chinese food." I said angrily. "Kellin look at me." Vic said calmly, tilting my chin so I had to look at him. "You aren't fat. You have fat. But you also have fingernails. You aren't fingernails. You aren't ugly, you're honestly the most gorgeous person I've ever met and I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine. You have the most breath taking eyes, perfect skin, perfect face, everything about you is gorgeous. Your scars tell a story, they make up who you are. And if you weren't the person you are now then I doubt I would have fallen completely head over heels in love with you, Kellin. I love you so much." He said honestly, gazing at me with his black coffee eyes. I sniffled and let a few tears fall, touched by his speech. "I love you too." I whispered, not trusting my voice. He smiled and kissed me softly. "You need to eat something, babe." He whispered. My stomach churned at the thought of gaining weight and my eyes widened. "Kells trust me. You're fine. I'd love you even if you weighed 600 pounds." He said, picking me up and carrying my bridal style to the kitchen where he made me a peanut butter sandwich. "Thank you." I said, forcing myself to eat. It was going to be a long healing process, but with Vic by my side I felt like I could survive.