Lazy Kisses (Fuenciado)

So it's Christmas. I'm supposed to be socializing but writing for you guys is more important

:.:.:
I sat back on the couch, leaning my head back too. I was exhausted from the tour. It was one of the best though. Also, me and Vic had gotten together. I smiled whenever I thought of it. I had been crushing on him for years. As if on cue my gorgeous boyfriend walked into the room and plopped down on my lap, straddling me, draping his tanned arms loosely over my shoulders. "I feel so lazy." He mumbled, resting his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Same." I replied. "I'm bored."
"Wanna make out?" He deadpanned. I smirked at his bluntness. "I'd love to." I replied. Vic slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I responded by slipping my tongue into his mouth and licking the roof of his mouth. He moaned quietly and fought me for dominance. Of course he lost but he seemed to like it when I was more dominant. As we kissed I felt his fingers run through my hair. I explored every inch of Vic's mouth before breaking away for breath. Vic rested his head on my shoulder once more and kissed my neck. I smiled as his adorableness and pulled him closer to me. I found myself dozing off after a few minutes with Vic as my blanket. Damn that boy was cuddly.

I awoke to Vic lazily pecking me on the lips over and over again. Each time making the little "click" noise whenever he pulled back. I smiled and opened my eyes. "Vic what are you doing." I asked sleepily. "Your lips are really soft." He said embarrassed. "So are yours." I replied, tilting his chin so I could kiss lovingly.