"Thank you sir?... " I said looking and sounding unsure cause the last time we had this type of conversation, i was thrown out of his car, so i have to think about my words carefully, else i will just find myself being thrown out of the building. He is like a ticking bomb.

He nods, then he shifts his eyes to the system in front of him typing something as i waited nervously.

"Can i go now, sir?" I asked after sitting down for good ten minutes. He discreetly shakes his head. He looks up from the system as he placed his hands on the super shiny table. I gulp as all his attention were on me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

I gasped not only at the question but also how vulnerable he sounds.

"Uhn?" I sound dumb.

He sighs as he runs his hand through his well styled hair, he scratched the back of his neck. His he nervous?

"You have been avoiding for some time, it's going to weeks. Why?" He asked looking serious.

Of course am avoiding him, but am not gonna tell him.

"Sir, i don't understand_"

"Can you cut the sir thing?! It's getting annoying" he snaps as i look down. I sigh gathering my thoughts before looking up at him.

"I don't get you, the last time i check we aren't friends"

"First, it was Alfredo and Uncle Gabriel now you added me to your equation" he said ignoring my statement.

"My friendship with the Anderson's is none of your business" I sassed back, not knowing where the confidence came from.

He chuckles, standing up in his tailored designer suit. He walks towards me with confidence, he leaned against the table folding his strong arms staring at me.

"Friendship?  Don't pretend Leah"

"Am not pretending!" I snapped in anger as he looks taken aback. "Why are you accusing me wrongly?! Why are you so hot and cold? You said am avoiding you? Yet you are accusing me of something i know nothing about_"

"Cut the drama Leah! You think i  don't know about your relationship with that asshole! For your information i do!"

"What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"I saw you... I saw you that night on his bed. I know you were sleeping with him"

He glares at her as she stares in confusion before it finally clicked.

Her eyes widen in shock. So this was what this was all about. He was there that night, he could have saved her or was he part of the set up. Now she understands more of the foggy night.

She stood still staring at his accusing eyes.

Suddenly, she burst into a fit of laughter which got Hunter confused. What was so funny about what he said? Soon her laughs started sounding like a cry as Hunter turned worried.

She rubs her forehead trying to control her tears. Hunter eyes caught the thin scar on her hairline.

He got more confused, before he left California, it wasn't there. He unconsciously tries to touch her forehead but was taken about when she flinched away. She never flinched away from him... Never...

"Leah.. Are you alright?"

She gave him a hateful glare which made him involuntarily shrink. She reminds him of someone when she is angry. He came out of his thoughts when he heard the loud slam of the door.

He become even more confused and annoyed with the whole situation, but he really wants to know what happened to her that made her get that scar.

************************************

He ate the food, savouring the taste. He knew he as to enjoy the moment because it was really a rare thing for Annabeth Knight to cook. Yes, she cooks but on rare occasions. She cooks for her family but when she is not  in the mood, she allows the cooks to take the reins.

That was why Hunter was so surprised when his mother came over to see him and even offered to cook for him knowing how disastrous he can be in the kitchen. But he knows nothing comes free, he knows he as to wait for her request but for now, he will just enjoy his food.

"Hunter! Why is your smelly socks and shoes in the living room?!" She complained from where she was as Hunter was at the dining room.

"Mom... It is not smelly, i will take care of it later"

"Of course, you will. That is why i said you should get a good girlfriend who will take care of you. And you said you don't want maids"

Hunter groaned already getting some snippets on why she was here. He knows his mother was not pleased with his playboy ways but he is fucking twenty five. He is still young, his friends are not pressured the way he is pressured by his mother. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was the only child.

He finished up his food as he placed the dish in the dishwasher. Thank goodness this was invented, his kitchen would have just looked like a bad and dirty garage sale with all the dirty plates.

He left the kitchen going towards the living room where he knew his mother was a while ago. The condo was expensively furnished but at the same time lacks a feminine touch, something his mother never fails to point out whenever she comes around.

He stopped on his tracks when he saw his mom sitting on the couch as she goes through his IPhone. He quickly walks up to her snatching the phone. Her eyes wide with mischief and excitement as she looks up at him.

"Son... Who is that beautiful girl on your phone?" She said excitedly with a large grin. He looks at the phone screen, Leah pictures were on display. He may or may not have stalked her on social media, he stole those pictures from her walls but she does not have to know.

"Mom.. Why are you invading my privacy?" I glared at her as she smirked before standing up.

"I just want to know her... She is really beautiful and looks natural. In contrast, to those boneheads you date" she praised the girl she hasn't meet.

Hunter reminds himself to put a password on his personal phone.

"Mum... Most of this boneheads works for you"

He was right, his mum his into real estate business and also has a make up line.

"I never said you should sleep with them, and you don't pick the good ones" she complained.

"Mum! That does not give you the right to go through my phone!" He looks down at her only to meet her teary eyes. Shit! He was in deep shit. His father is going to kill him if he finds out and he hates it when she cries. "Mom.. Am sorry. Okay i promise i will be serious. Please don't cry... Please... "

He holds her gently  by the  cheeks begging her with his eyes. She sniffs nodding knowing her plan worked.

"Hunter... Am not saying you should get marry immediately but have someone you are serious with, okay" he nods "thank you"

He sighs. He does not know where to start his search but he has one person in mind.

Ever since their last meeting in his office. She has been giving him the cold shoulder, along with cold looks and accusing glares. In contrast to what he expected from her, that scar as being bothering him. Maybe he should follow Alfredo's advice. Something is wrong somewhere.

Yes! I just gave you a snippet of Rosalia and Alejandro love story. More is going to be revealed during the course of the story. Do you think they will end up together?

Well, breaking news! Am seeing her with another person... Entirely... Guess, guess, guess...