Chapter 9

Zayn Malik - Jared Launter

I was still busy on my game of FIFA with Dean... I really need to win this guy and rub it on his face,between him and Matt I can't tell who his more annoying, definitely my brother, now I have to listen to all the boys that gather around us, each talking about the party I missed last night thanks to my oh so protective sister, i was still busy with the game as I sat on the Persian rug laying on the marble floor of the Banerio's game room or what Antonio calls it "The Den". When I heard my name in their conversation.

"I told you guys something came up.. " I puffed out. The only people that knew about the situation last night was Nicholio and Antonio, it will look and sound uncool if any of the guys he is friends with gets to hear this. His face was glued to the screen as his eyes devotedly followed the players running across the screen, his hands plays skillfully on the control pad, as he scores Dean again, he shouts for victory as he fist bump with his buddy Nicholio, who was lying on a bean bag beside him. Dean throws his hands up as a sign of giving up, Max smirked at him. He was still in celebratory mood, when he was pissed off by what one of the guys said.

"Dude... Don't talk about my sister like that.. " he seethes menacingly at the brunette who only smirked back at him as the others around them moved back, knowing a fight is about to break out. The  brunette only add fuel to the fire.

"Oh come on Max... You know its the truth, your sis is like every guys wet dream"

"Shut the fu*k up! Assh*le!!" He sprung to his feet as the other guy followed. He gets pissed whenever someone says something naughty or dirty about his sister, he knows she is a decent person and she deserves that respect.

"Yea.. What are you gonna do, is it now a crime that am complementing your sister on how she looks, like have you seen her in those shorts..." He groans as his eyes rolls back in its socket as Max stares at him in disgust. He was about to punch him in the throat when a voice stopped him. Jared. He looks uninterestedly  at the two boys as he crosses his arm over his chest, he was clad in dark clothing from head to toe, tattoos running down his both arms, he is handsome with Pakistan/British blood but intimidating sometimes. Beside him was Antonio,he was without a shirt only in basketball shorts,he watches them looking amused, but under that amused look you could see a sinister look thrown at the guy talking crap about his Leah.

"What is all this about.. " Jared spoke up once again his tone chilling to the bone. The guys shakes their head as they were not ready to deal with an angry Jared.

"We have a delivery tomorrow night guys, and you boys are here arguing... Saying rubbish " Antonio spoke up and glares at them all. "Now you both sit your ass down.. And you" he points at the boy who was arguing with Max a while ago "after this meeting, you are going to tell me what you find fascinating about Leah's shorts and it better be good or else" the threat hanging in the air, the boy paled as he nods hysterically, Good! He is in trouble. Jared smirks at the poor boy knowing he is in trouble with his friend.

******************************

What are you doing here? Leah looks up wearily at the blonde hair man standing in front of him. Hunter grins at the beautiful woman in front of him, now she will think that he a creepy stalker but he couldn't help himself, he really needs to know her.

"Can a man not walk freely again?" Leah raised an eyebrow at him. "Ok.. Fine I was walking by and I decide to get some flowers.. So... " He looks around, seeing varieties of flowers, all looking exotic and beautiful.

"Which one will you like to buy, Sir?" Leah stands straight sounding professional. Hunter looked back at her surprised at her words but regains himself.

"Which one is your favourite?" He asked.

"Excuse me... Sir bu-"

"It's Hunter not sir... " He strains his word knowing she was doing it on purpose. She smirks.

"Well Hunter what do you really want" she replied.

"To be honest..." Leah scrunch up her nose and Hunter couldn't help but find this action cute."I really really like you and I was hoping um-uhn to know you" Leah face widen in surprise, this hot thing here likes her... She doesn't know what to say, much importantly she was surprised at his bluntness.

"What?..." Her voice scratchy...

"I said I lik-"

"I heard what said, its just... " she was confused.

"I know love, am too straight forward but I couldn't help notice you around town" she gasped.

"Around town! Were you stalking me!" She points an accusing finger at him, as she flared. Was  he a stalker,she needs to get his ass to the police. He shakes his head frantically.

"No no no, am not I just... Please I just want to know you" he pleads with her, after some seconds she nods her head for him to go on.

"Thank you... Let's start by me introducing myself" she sighs telling him to go on. "Name is Hunter, Hunter Knight... "

"Name is Leah, Leah Martinez" she mimics his deep voice as he chuckles. "Nice to meet you" she smiles at him as she offers a handshake which he quickly grabs. A jolt of electricity ran through them, and Leah quickly removes her hand. Did he feel that? She asks herself. They stood looking at each other for minutes until she heard her name been called from afar inside the shop, a customer was needing some attention and other coworkers were busy.

"I need to go" she tries to walk away but Hunter gently grabs her arm, a jolt of electricity ran through them again making her heart flutter, she gently pulls her arm away from him rubbing the same spot where he touched.

"Please can I get your number, your real number this time.. " he pleads as Leah contemplates, she nods giving in.

Hmm... So Leah and Hunter finally had a conversation.. What do you think 💅💅