Chapter 49

Warning!! :
This chapter contains rape, if the reader is not comfortable, you can skip the part, not everything, am gonna notify you on when to start and when to stop.
I don't appreciate rape or like the topic, but it is an important part in the development of the plot so please bear with me.....

Playlist of the chapter: "So Cold" -Ben Cocks

My eyes open only to quickly close at the foreign bright light. I was hyperventilating. I try to look around to know where i am but stopped at the pain that ran through my body. I gasped as i try to remember what happened. I feel pain everywhere like i got hit by a truck. I try to sit up realizing am in a hospital dress but stopped at the sharp pain that ran through my waist to my legs.

Wait... Oh God please don't let it be true. Silent tears fills my eyes, flowing from my cheeks to the hospital dress. I felt a migraine as everything hits me.

Flashback... Warning  Rated-13

She woke up from her deep slumber, she opened her eyes slowly trying to remember where she was, her eyes met with the white and black walls, which was very familiar. What was she doing there?, she had no idea...

She turns towards the ceiling trying to recollect what happened, as she felt a combination of an headache and dry throat which was as dry as the Sahara desert. Then everything came hitting her,..  Hunter, Claire interference, their fight and.... Antonio! She gasps jumping up to sit but stops when she noticed something in her confused state. Was she naked?
She gently lifts the covers, she gasped, who undressed her? What is going on? .

"I thought you will never wake up" a familiar voice spoke out as she lets out a small scream, trying to cover herself up. "It should have worked for thirty to forty minutes but i guess i put too much, considering you slept for almost two hours" he said leisurely, taking a smoke, that was when Leah noticed the pungent smell. He was drinking also.

"Uhn?... " Leah sounded confused.

Antonio sighed getting up from the sofa placed in his room. That was when Leah noticed he has nothing on expect, his jeans, a display of a few tattoos on his upper body in which Leah was too confused to understand what it entails, the last time she checked he only had two tattoos.

"What is going on? Why am i naked?" He came closer as Leah shifts, her back hitting the headboard, he blows the cigarette smoke on her face. She coughs using her hand to wave it off, while using her other hand to hold back the covers from falling. She was not going to flash him her boobs. If only she knew...

"Get that deadly thing away from me!" she snaps, groaning silently at the growing headache.

He lets out a cynical laugh, shaking his head "you such a prude" he mutters.

"What is going on Antonio? Why am i naked?! Did we?... You know?" she gestures in between them. 

"You mean have sex, no... Do you want us to? I really don't mind" he smirks but there was a hint of seriousness as she glared at him in contempt.

"Did you spike my drink? What for?!" She shouts as if realizing the situation.

"He saw us, he looked like a fool" he chuckled but she doesn't wait to expatiate what he means. She carefully stood up from the bed, wrapping the covers around her as best as she could, she needs to get out of there before she commits murder. She should have never trusted him. She began to regret all the warnings she ignored.