Chapter 12

Hunter was true to his words, immediately after my mid day shift, he came rolling in with an expensive looking sport car, is that a Lamborghini ... I don't even want to know the model, the dude is loaded I will give him that. I tried not to look affected by this but when I see him step out of the car, I swallowed some saliva like he is hot..... He is just clad in some jeans and a gray T-shirt showing his well defined abs, and some boots, i gave myself a mental check as I quickly glance at the outfit Rosalia picked for me. I wore some jeans short because of the hot Californian weather, floral tank top,I had my hair up in a ponytail as I used a thin red scarf as an hairband to keep the baby hairs from flying around my face. He walks towards me with a confident smirk on his face as I stood awkwardly outside the florist shop, from my side I could see my fellow coworkers as well as my old boss, through the big window  grinning from ear to ear, some made a kissy face, while one of them, Amber was fanning herself with her hand mouthing some words to me"he so hot... Am gonna die... "My face heats up as Hunter got closer I could smell his cologne and aftershave... God he smells heavenly.

"Hi" His baritone voice rings out as I felt a shiver ran down my spine.

"Hi... " I blushed looking down at my toe nails which were painted in black, my sandal looks more interesting right now. He clears his throat.

"So are you ready...?" he asks as I look back at my boss and coworkers clustered at the nearby window, my boss gave me a thumbs up, doesn't he have something to do like check the accounts or something. I glared at them as they giggled.

"Yes yes... Of cos, let's go" he nodded as i started walking towards the parking lot he follows.
We were about to get to were his car was parked when he quickly run towards it has he opens the wing like passenger door for me.

"After you milady" he gestures, as he jokingly bows.

"Oh...why thank you good sir "I giggled as I slip in the car, I mean slip in, you can't climb or crawl into a car like this. He shuts the door as he walks around the car. I quickly gave myself a pep talk not to let my guard down no matter how handsome he his.

"You can do this Leah... Don't let your guards down even if he looks like Adonis" I told myself as he slips into the car with style, like this guy from Tokyo Drift,  Max made me watch the movie one night, what is the actors name ag-

"So where to?" I was cut off my thoughts by him.

"Will you like some chocolate?" he raises his eyebrows in confusion.
"I mean some cold, chilly, yummy, tasty, cup of chocolate"
i asked him again getting annoyed because I really want some chocolate and I won't hesitate to get out of his ridiculously flashy car if he says no.

"Uhmmmm.... That sounds really good" he said as he flashed his toothpaste commercial smile at me as I smile back.

"Then off to Estrella we go"

******************************
"Hunter meet my best friend, Rosalia, Rosalia meet Hunter" I introduced him to Rosalia, they both shake hands as she winks at me.

"Nice to meet you Hunter, have heard a lot about you" she welcomes him warmly as Hunter smirks at me.

"Really...? That is interesting" he winks at me and I turn red.

"Yes yes... So what will you like to order?" she asks as she brings out her pen and paper.

"I don't really know, Leah...?" he looks at me for guidance.

"We will both have hamburger fries with extra chilli and chocolate milkshake, wait you drink chocolate,  right?"

"Yea yea that sounds good" he nods his head.

"Alright sugar, two plate of that coming up.... Oh! And have fun.." She winks at me as I glared at her. She walks towards the kitchen side where Hunter's back was facing, where I can see her clearly,then turns around again making a pointy gesture at him, then gave me a well-done sign like a thumbs up. I shake my head.

"So tell me more about you" Hunter spoke up,taking my attention from the door my friend just went through.

"I thought you want to know the town a bit more" I replied sarcastically, as he chuckled.

"There is nothing wrong in knowing you a bit more" he replied as he ran his hand through his hair, my eyes caught the Rolex wrist watch on his wrist, pure gold wrist watch,this guy his really loaded, how do I know?...  Rosalia on and off father has a collection, I remembered during our freshman year, he forgot her birthday, like he ever remembers, claiming he his busy and all, but he his secretly rendezvousing with his new secretary. Rosalia tried to get back at him, by stealing some of his expensive wristwatch and planning to sell it off if not for my late father's intervention who caught her sorting the box filled with wrist watch out in our kitchen, when I was busy getting ready for school, trust me... It was not a funny day.  I cleared my throat.

"Well... What do you want to know...?" he pursed his lips thinking while I rolled my eyes.

"Leah Martinez... You?" I said saving him from rummaging his brain, from questions".

"Hunter-" he paused as if thinking of his surname, i raised my eyebrow at him as he seemed lost in thought. "Hunter Knight." He rushed out his name and I couldn't help but find the name familiar has he eyes me skeptically as if he was hiding a secret attached to his name.

"Knight... That sounds familiar, do-" I was cut off when Rosalia brought in our food.

"Here you go guys... Enjoy your meal" she places it on the table as Hunter thanked her, she winks at me again then walks away attending to other customers.

"So... Family?" He asks as he pops a fry into his mouth.

"Well... Let's see... There is my lovely mum, she owns a cake shop five blocks away" I smile as Hunter smiles back at me. "Then I have two brothers, twin brothers actually who could be so annoying sometimes but I love them so much" I gleamed.

"Wow... They must be something to make you this happy" he smiled at me as I slurped my chocolate goodness, nodding in approval. "I hope to join that train someday" he winks at me and I blushed, this guy is something.

"Whatever" I wave the statement off pretending not to be affected as we carried on with our meal.

******************************
"Thanks for tonight... I really had fun" I said as I slip out of Hunter's car, he was already beside the door.

"No no, i should be the one thanking you, for creating time out of your busy schedule" he replied air quoting the "schedule" as I burst out laughing.
" You have a beautiful laugh" his statement made me go red again  for the eleventh time tonight... Yes I counted it. I cleared my throat composing myself.

"I should go... Hmmm" I look back at my house which has no light on, thank God, cause I don't think am ready for some grilling this evening.

"Yea yea" he scratched the back of his neck as he looks around.
"So I will see you again... Right? Or probably text you to fix another date-"

"Date? " I questioned him looking amused at his nervousness.

"Yea, date... Or am i-"he was cut off by my giggles, where is the slick, i-am-so cool guy I spent my afternoon with I thought as he chuckled too.

"Will you be free this weekend?" He nods enthusiastically. 

"There is this party at the beach, its called the Full-Moon party, it is organized by locals every year and trust me you won't want to miss out"

"Really?.. " he questions looking interested as I nod. "Am in"

"Ok then, i will see you this weekend" I replied as I walk up to door. "Good night, Hunter" I turned back to him, has he stood beside his car watching me intently, a shiver ran down my spine.

"Good night, Leah" I hear him say as I opened my door and slip into my house, minutes later I heard him zoom off.

"What the heck was that?" I questioned remembering his stare.

Long chapter right???... More cast to come, any 1D fan around... Am A big fan...