Chapter 27

Rosalia's car👆👆

I stepped out of my house groaning, its too damn quite here, I was happy that Leah asked me to come over. Am so bored in this big house and even scared, i don't get scared easily but after the confrontation I had with Antonio last week I couldn't help but feel scared. That guy is unpredictable.

Flashback.....
I got out of the diner, closing it up, the owner, Mrs Stella trust me with the keys and asked me to close up because she has an important thingy to do at home. I run my hand through my wavy hair, walking towards my red range rover.

Suddenly, i heard the door to a car open and close, i look up towards where the sound came from, I groaned realizing who it is.

"Are you stalking me?" I crossed my arms glaring at him but he looks rather bored and unaffected by my glare.

"Don't flatter yourself Rosie" he smirks using the pet name his brother gave me, i cringed glaring at him the more, as he took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, fetching his lighter from the other pocket then, he lights it taking a quick drag. If it was another girl, she would find it hot, but not me.

"What do you want?" I sighed giving up.

"What makes you think I want something?" He takes another drag, blowing it out.

"You are Antonio Banerio, you always want something, and you go through extreme length to have it, even if it is not yours, you snatch it away!" My voice rose, as he looked at me amused, but then turn serious within a second. 

"I need you to talk to Leah on my behalf"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me" I burst into a fit of laughter, but he still looks serious "wait... You are serious? What makes you think she will listen to me?"

"She listens to you, and I don't care just get rid of that human Ken Barbie doll!" He snaps at me as I try to recollect who that is, my eyes widen.

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be?, i mean he is not as good looking as me"

"Whatever you say" I roll my eyes

"Am getting help for my shrink"

"Good"

"Good, that's all you got to say?!" He roars as I cautiously stepped back.

"Antonio calm down, and besides she never knew you had feelings for her" I said slowly afraid he might snap at me again.

"She does.. And I still do" I sigh. What did he mean by she does..

"Antonio, i think you should let her be happy, just let her go"

"I can't!  Don't you get it Rosalia I can't! "

"But she is happy with Hunter"

"We will see about that" he said tauntingly with an evil glint in his eyes.

"An... Antonio wh...what are going to do?"

"You will see when its done, and you know I don't fail to deliver" he smirks and I cringe at his words. How did Leah met this guy again? I asked myself.

"Don't hurt them Antonio! She doesn't love you!, she sees you as an elder brother_" he suddenly grabs me by the throat then slams me on my car.

"Don't you ever!  In your forsaken life tell me that useless bullshit ever again!" I try to get his hands of me but his grip got tighter, that was when I realize we were alone on the empty street "just because my brother fucked you does not give you the right to say shit! Understand me?!" He roars slamming my head against my car. I quickly nod, he released my neck as I coughed hysterically.