Chapter 5(B)

Sean O'pry as Alfredo Anderson (😏😱)

I busied myself with the coffee maker, still thinking about the meeting i had with Mr Anderson on Friday.

Come to think of it.. He is everything i never expected a rich person to be, very calm, collected and...  nice, he treated me like he was talking to a friend. He spoke with kindness, something i have missed for a long time.

I spoke with Mrs Briggs about the job, and how i may leave soon. She was sad but wished me the best, she made me promise i would be visiting from time to time. The manager of La Posh won't be any different, he is not a problem, i will talk to him as soon as i get the job.

I was still cleaning the coffee maker while Felix was attending to customers when i was rudely interrupted by the almighty John.

"Are you not through with that?!" He asked in annoyance but i kept my cool. Will this man ever leave me alone?. I look up to see the cafe empty, people were just buying what they want and then going out. Good.

"As you can see sir... Am still cleaning the coffee maker" I spoke uninterested, i should have reported him to Mrs Briggs but am gonna look like a prude, and besides he has a wife and a son to take care of.

"Did i tell you to talk back at me?! I demand some respect!" Natasha snorts as she walks by, he glared at her figure but she cared less.

He as had a fair share of her from time to time even in his office, they do it there so she was not afraid of him, in fact she is very rude to him. "Answer me!" He snaps.

Geez.. What crawled up his pants and died?.

"What did you just say?" He asked gritting his teeth. Yikes must have said that out.

Then there was a ring, my jean pocket buzzed. John is gonna bite my head off today, there was a policy of no phone calls while working but that does not apply for girls he had slept with, those ones go on calling spree even when working which always angered the customers.

I checked my phone, my eyes widen as my heart beats in excitement.

"Sir... Can  i take this call?  it's really urgent" I asked for permission but we all know the kind of idiot he is.

"Absolutely not Leah __" I answered the call.

"... Hello sir?.. " I grinned waiting for the news. He greets me asking if am free tomorrow, i told him yes then he said i have an interview with the contractor tomorrow. He said he as spoken to the CEO so there should not be any problem, in fact am guaranteed the job because they are impressed with my portfolio. I grin as i say my good bye and thank you.

I look up to see everyone staring at me in surprise.

"What?"

"You smiled" Felix stated like it was a big deal, i gave him another smile again. It is a big deal since i rarely smile nowadays.

"I told you not to take any calls! Do you want to get fired?!" He shouts again.

I sigh already having enough of his bullshit. I throw the rag on my counter. Walking towards the changing room.

"Where are you going?" John asks in confusion as Natasha paused in her steps.

I ignore his question, entering the changing room. I removed my apron and cap, i removed the tag picking my bag and changing into my purple shirt. I have had enough.. I lose my hair from the pony tail.

I came out as the staff, i mean every staff and some customers who just came in stared at me, i stepped out of the counter walking up to John who was looking at me nervously.