Chapter 49: An example of an Ideal World.

We returned to the Van Eltia After having learned of how to stop Innominat.

Koda's POV:

Koda: So, we just need to awake the four Elemental Empyreans?

Eleanor: But, how do we do that?

Magilou: Dunno. Maybe you tickle their divine footsies with a feather until they--

Benwick: Your back!

Velvet: And your looking better.

Benwick: Somehow. But what happened to that demon?

Koda: He's dead. Benwick he--

Eizen: Let me tell him. The rest of you find Grimoirh and ask her about the four Empyreans.

 The rest of you find Grimoirh and ask her about the four Empyreans

Benwick: Eizen...

Koda: ...Are you sure?

Eizen: Do it. He gave us this chance. Like you said, we have to go on the offensive. We can't waste it.

Koda: .....I .... understand.

While Eizen talked with everyone on his crew while we talked with Grim and explained the situation to her.

Grimoirh: The elemental Empyrean's.... It's true that could work. If it does, we might be able to suppress Innominat's domain.

Eleanor: It may even liberate the minds of malakhim.

Phi: I'm sure some will no longer obey the exorcists.

Koda: Good.

Velvet: That will take a big chunk out of there forces.

Magilou: More importantly, Innominat will lose the ability to enhance the resonance of his exorcists. Most of them will no longer even be able to perceive malakhim at all. Just like before. Of course, anyone as innately gifted as me is another story.

Eleanor: Will Koda and I... become unable to see Laphicet and Velvet?

Magilou: We won't know until we try.

Phi: Eleanor...

Koda: It's fine for me. If I won't be able see her because she's a therion, it doesn't matter because Ill know she's with me.

Velvet: (Koda...)

Eleanor: Same with me. I'll accept what happens.

 I'll accept what happens