Chapter 18: The legend of the Blade to surpass the God blade!

Author Note: Play this theme when you get to a certain part. hint hint.

Koda's POV:

We continued on the path to the port, by getting pass the revine.

Rokurou: Laphicet. I'm sorry about what happend back there. Same with you Koda.

Koda: You should be! You acted like an animal.

Laphicet: I... Thought he was going to kill you...

Rokurou: Yeah I know. You were just doing what you thought was right

Laphicet: ...Yeah maybe so.

Koda: You didn't give us a clear enough warning to stay out of it!

Rokurou: If it ever happens again, I'll give you guys a proper warning.

Koda: Why we're willing to fight alone, Rokurou?

Rokurou: *Sighs* There's somebody out there I need to defeat by my own hand

Rokurou: *Sighs* There's somebody out there I need to defeat by my own hand. I want to strike him down. I want to triumph against him. But, to do that, I need to be a better swordsman.

Laphicet: Someone you have to defeat...

Rokurou: In a sword fight, yeah. And I'll do anything to ensure I come out on top in the end. No matter how much it costs me, life, limb... Hell, even my heart and soul, I'll pay it. Those feelings have been so central to me for so long... I lost my dame humanity somewhere along the way.

Koda: So... Why are you so bent on having a rematch with me?

Rokurou: Well... To get stronger of course.

Laphicet: ...Why do you need to win that badly?

Rokurou: Heheh... To be honest? Beats me. Maybe it has to be with me being a demon. Or maybe that's who I've become... Either way, it's more important to me than life itself.

Laphicet: ...More important... than life...

Koda: That's one way to put it.

Rokurou: But still, I owe you for saving me back there, Laphicet. There's no victory pose in store for me if I'm dead!

Laphicet: Uh... OK.

Laphicet then walked off.

Eleanor: Is that how you thank someone for saving your life!?

Koda: Drop it Eleanor! If Rokurou didn't tell him truth in his own way, how will he one day understand!

Eleanor: ....

We then continued on. We found a cave thinking it was the way into that demon's lair. Until Magilou stopped us.

 Until Magilou stopped us