Chapter 13: Some Assassin's we are

Koda's POV:

Rokurou: Whew

Rokurou: Whew... Looks like we're in the clear.

Magilou: Aaiiiaaaghhh... Misfortune and anguish! I had that little traitor right in front of me! Well at least now I know where to find him!

Koda/Velvet: ...

Velvet: That weird little Malak is who you were looking for?

Magilou: The very same. The malak Bienfu! A creature of wickedness and beguiling cuteness who broke the hart of this wretched maiden.

Koda:..right?

Magilou: Heh-heh-heh... Once I catch him, who knows what I'll be capable of...

Rokurou: Not sure I get it.

Laphicet: Me neither.

Velvet: Good. Pray that you never do.

With that, we completed all the jobs the blood wings had asked us to do and returned to town.

Women in black: Welcome back. That must have been hard work. How does mabo curry sound to you? I also have our specialty peach pie on hand...

Velvet: We had a deal.

Koda: Tell us what we wanna know.

Women in black: Shepherd Artorius has gone north. Up in the Danann Highway, At the Abbey's newest temple: The Emperean's throne.

Koda: So they finished it.

Women in black: He is expected to be there awhile.

Rokurou: Are they relocating there?

Women in black: In a sense, yes. There holding a ritual to move the seat of the Emperean, Innominat.

Koda:( No way, he's already going that far!?)

Velvet: Innominat... the Abbey's new god.

Women in black: It is a very serious affair, so I imagine Melchior will also be there, along with other high exorcists.

Eizen: Suits us fine.

Rokurou: I might even find him there...

Koda: Hm?

Velvet: That will do. Somewhere in there we'll find a chance to strike.

Koda: It's not gonna be easy. theres alot of security guarding that temple.

Velvet: Don't worry. You and I will mange to get through, Koda.(She says to me.)

Women in black: I'm afraid you won't . You may be able to fool the guards, but there's no tricking there barrier they've put up.

Koda: I knew it. They must be using a very powerful barrier. They may have used artes to construct it. Basically, a wall to prevent any outsiders from getting in.