Chapter 25: Mannan Reef and the Abbey's twisted secret.

Koda's POV:

We were heading for the Temple to find the mother and her daughter when Velvet began to ask Eleanor some things.

Velvet: Eleanor. What's your game here?

Eleanor: The mother and daughter you mean? That's on me. I'll search for them myself if I have too.

Velvet: I don't care about that. Why are you actively helping us to decipher the book when we're using it to thwart the Abbey's plans?

Eleanor: You think I might be deliberately misleading you? Laying a trap of some sort for you all?

Koda: Well are you?

Eleanor: I think you all are alot of things, but foolish is not one of them.

Velvet: .....

Koda: Then WHAT!?

I got right infront of her and just stared her in the eyes.

Eleanor: ...I want to know the truth. I want to know what Lord Artorius is trying to accomplish. And there is something happening in the world right now. I want to know what it is. Unfortunately, little old Eleanor has never been deemed trustworthy enough to be given such information.

Koda: Gee I wonder why...

*Slap*

Eleanor then snapped and slapped me in the face. I look back her with a cold stare.

Eleanor: How...How can you say such things... after while working together with the Abbey? Teaching me what was right-

Koda: Let's get something straight right now Eleanor! Their was no working together in the Abbey for us! Second, I never taught you anything but survival! And third, You wouldn't even be a Praetor or less an Exorcist without looking up to me like a little dog following it's master!

What I said brought her to tears. I knew she looked up to me in the Abbey. But, she never knew the reason for why I was there and why Artorius did what he did. She was like the other people, blinded by a lie.

Koda: Do whatever you want...I'm done babysitting...

I walk ahead with Velvet and the others.

Laphicet: That was alittle too mean, wasn't it?

Eizen: He had his reasons. Call it an educated guess.

Rokurou: Hey could I ask you two something?

Velvet: What is it?

Rokurou: About the therions. I've heard you call yourself a therion before. Is there any particualar insight you guys have about them?

Koda: I'm not sure myself. I tried looking into it, but no such luck.

Velvet: Artorius said I was one, thats all.

Rokurou: And that doesn't bother you two?

Koda: .....