Chapter 32: Dragon?

Koda's POV:

The next morning, we gave Kurogane the Orichalcum to make into a new sword. He said it would be hard, but that never stopped a century old, armored demon blacksmith from trying. Meanwhile we all went to see if we could find another big earthpulse points.

Koda: Hey, what do you say we track down another therion?

Phi: Sure. From what I can tell, the next-closest earthpulse point is near the center of Midgand.

Velvet: Midgand, huh? The capital's not far from there. I wonder how things are now that Griffin's gone, though.

Rokurou: Only one way to find out.

Eleanor: Maybe so, but Eizen's not here, you know.

Magilou: Your right. I haven't seen him in a while. We should probably ask Benwick where we wondered off to.

Koda: Probably.

Rokurou: Hmm...? Hold on, there's a letter here.

Rokurou: On pretty cutesy stationary, too

Rokurou: On pretty cutesy stationary, too. Let's just take a peak. "As the cold turns bitter and the snow piles up on the mountains, I cannot help but think of you and hope you are in good cheer. As for myself, I am the same as ever, although I recently acquired a rare item that I shall be sending your--"

Koda: Give me that, idiot!

Velvet: It's rude to read other peoples letters, you know.

Rokurou: Yeah, but how else are we suppose to find out whose it is?

Eleanor: Does it say who the sender is?

Koda: Let's see. "Uzfmiwuw Uexuv."

Rokurou: Who the hell is that?

Velvet: Probably someone on this Island If I had to guess. Hey! Anyone loose a letter?

Magilou: Do any of these folks look like the type to write a fancy letter?

Koda: ........ I think we see your point.

Eleanor: It could be one of the pirates. Why don't we go to the docks and ask around?

Koda: Fine, just remember what were doing.

As we went outside we found Eizen with the Turtlez merchant. It looked like they were discussing something.

(Author note:My favorite skit! You're with everyone else wondering and you nudge Rokurou when he says "Much".

Write in the comments what you think if you saw and heard Eizen say cute.)

Koda: ( Note to self; don't talk behind that guy's back.)