Chapter 42: Assault on Titania

We managed to cut through with canon fire and made it to the back of the Island. We saw Grimoirh with Neko's dogs fending off exorcists. Velvet and I jumped and got the exorcists attention.

Velvet: Stop!

Koda: BACK OFF! We're the one's you want!

Female exorcist: The Lord and Hellhound of Calamity.

Velvet: That again?

Koda: Kinda stupid for you idiot's to say.

Male exorcist: It's what you two are called by the scores of citizen's whose lives you've ruined. Face the enormity of your sins.

Koda: You guys are stupid.

Female exorcist: Hmph... We'll carve the weight of your sins from your bodies! We are the wings of the devine will!

They summoned their malakhim and started to glow, just like Oscar.

Eleanor: The Armatus!

Velvet: As expected.

We readied ourselves.

Eleanor: Please, stop!

Koda: Focus Eleanor!

Velvet: That's right! this is a battle of life and death!

We readied ourselves to deal with the Armatus. I couldn't hold back. If I did, I would die. The exorcists were tuff, but there Armatus was somehow weaker then Oscar's was. We knocked them back and into the ground. Velvet summoned her demon arm and approached them.

Velvet: Kill... them... I have to kill... Ruhhh.

Something stopped her from doing it.

Koda: Velvet! hey what's the matter? Talk to me.

The Exorcists saw a chance and rushed us. I stood in front of Velvet to protect her. but then...

Female exorcist: aaaahhahhhh

Male exorcist: So.. this is...it..

They turned into white flame and suddenly disappeared.

Koda: What happened to them?!

Rokurou: They destroyed themselves.

Magilou: Just as I expected.

Eleanor: The Abbey... They know exactly what they're doing...

Koda: Their insane...

Velvet: Grimoirh, where are the others?

Grimoirh: I couldn't tell you. They came out of nowhere and we got split up.

Koda: And the book?

Grimoirh: Nearly done, but I'm still working on one critical passage at the very end.

Velvet: All of you get on board the Van Eltia. I'll find the therions.