Chapter 31: Gone Fishing!

We were just about ready to fishing for what we believe could be a therion in the waters. Some the crew thought that all of us fishing out a therion would be a one and million chance in finding. We didn't have that time, So it's time to unveil my secret project I had Benwick and Eizen keep quite about.

Koda: Hey Benwick! Eizen! It's time use that secret item I told you about.

Benwick: Got it! We'll get it from the cargo hold. But are you sure this will work?

Koda: Trust me. This will help.

The crew started pull up a hug item what looked like a bell. Everyone was confused by what it was at first.

Eleanor: What is that?

Koda: It's called a diving bell. It can help with deep sea searches.

Magilou: Ohoho, how very interesting.

Laphicet: How does it work?

Koda: It's really simple of course. The diving bell is lowered into the water and someone goes down inside it. The bell becomes an air pocket for the diver while looking for the wreckage. At the same time the crew will throw extra barrels, strapped to cannons to the bottom just in case the diver can't reach the bell. And as one last safety measure there will be a long rope attached to the diver so that just incase they don't come up with the bell. Just a few tugs and Eizen can pull them out.

Rokurou: Interesting idea. But, who's going down to search for the therion?

Koda: Well, me of course.

Eleanor: Are you sure about this?

Koda: Of course. I use to this in my world with some friends. let me just take my coat and shirt off and I'll be ready.

I began to take off my coat and shirt so I wouldn't be so heavy down below.

Velvet: ....

Laphicet: Hey, something's pulling on my line!

Eleanor: Stay calm. Fishing isn't about strength. It's about timing.

Eizen: Here it comes, you ready?

Rokurou: Damn right I am! I'll fillet it before it can even land.

Velvet: If it's a therion, don't you dare kill it!

Eleanor: Now!

Laphicet: Heeeeave!

Laphicet pulled as hard as he could.

As he pulled, a box landed in his hands

As he pulled, a box landed in his hands. As we opened it there were horns inside.

 As we opened it there were horns inside