Chapter 48: A Fleeting Reunion

I slowly was waking up noticing I was in my bed. I still felt alittle tired. I didn't remember much of anything. The last thing I remember was slow dancing with Velvet. Then I looked to left and saw someone laying in my bed, staring at me.

Koda: (WHHAAAA! Hold on! don't panic! You didn't do anything! Just calm down and find out what is going on. I mean, you have a beautiful girl with a very revealing outfit, laying down next to you in your bed.)

I guess idiot's and perverts would think yay or something like that, I guess. But not me. Im more scared then anything, but I'm not afraid of Velvet.

Velvet: Good morning, Koda. Did you sleep alright?

Koda: Huh? Y-yeah... I did. The only thing I don't know is, how'd I get here?

Velvet: You were still alittle tired and past out.

Koda: That explains why I still feel alittle tired still.

We both sat up and Velvet didn't have her black coat on. I mean it was hard not look at a very beautiful girl. I tried looking away, to not just stair at her. But, she moves my face to look at me and all I could see was her beautiful eyes.

Velvet: hey, your face is alittle red. You ok?

Koda: Y-Yeah I am fine. I just... I mean... ummm.... Your kinda close you know.

Velvet: Is that wrong?

She just looks at me with a curious face and places her hand where my heart is.

Velvet: Your heart...it's warm.

I then realized my hand was touching her bandaged hand.

Koda: Uh...yeah. Your arms pretty warm too.

She then looked at me, blushing

She then looked at me, blushing. We got closer to each other. I put my hand that was on hers on her cheek. We got closer about to kiss each other. But then...

???: EIZEN! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!

We heard someone outside yelling.

Velvet: *Sighs* Come on, let's go see what there arguing about.

Koda: Yeah...(That was close. Any further, and we would have kissed each other again.)

We got our gear and our black coats and headed outside to see what was going on.

Outside the Inn:

Zaveid: I'm going! I gotta stop him!