15#Khushi-TBG(last)

Start from the beginning

"How are you, Khushi bitiya?" Devyani Singh Raizada couldn't help herself from asking this.

"I am all fine," Khushi smiled at them. And as instructed by her Aunt, she went to take blessings from Devyani.

Devyani Singh Raizada didn't let her touch her feet, instead hugged her.

Khushi felt uncomfortable with the hug as she's not much used to take hugs or give hugs from her childhood. Even though she have met Devyani and her family before, they never hugged her. It's all new to her and all f a sudden, she just couldn't accept someone else's warmth.

"Stay happy," Devyani blessed releasing her from the hug.

Khushi smiled uneasily.

"Khushi Didi, your coffee," Shanta, her house's maid gave her the coffee.

"Sit and have your coffee, Khushi-ji. We are having snacks as well," Anjali said.

"Yeah," Khushi agreed as she needed her coffee badly. She sat down between Devyani and Manorama and started sipping her coffee.

"Hmm.. you had your lunch?" Khushi asked.

"Yeah, Khushi-ji. We had," Anjali said smiling.

On the other side, Manorama twisted her mouth as she doesn't like Khushi much, reasons only known to her. So, she slightly moved away from her creating a space between them.

As they are engrossed in having snacks and coffee, no body noticed when the time passed except Khushi, of course. It has been an hour since she came to the home and she's still in her saree which is quite uncomfortable. So, Khushi decided to end their non-ending-conversation.

"Hmm..Nani-ji, I think you all must be feeling tired. Why don't you guys freshen up and rest for some time," Khushi said.

"Sure, bitiya."

"Come, I will show your respective rooms," Khushi stood up smiling, too eager to fresh up.

Everyone smiled at her except Manorama.

Evening
Gupta Nivas
6:00 PM

Mary Gupta came to her home after a very hectic day only to find Raizadas sitting in the hall and having a chit-chat. Khushi, on the other hand, is all ears to the conversation but haven't participated much. She's back into her pyjama and T-shirt.

"Aunt?" Khushi called out.

"Yeah. I am back, baby," Mary responded and started walking towards the Raizadas.

She, straightaway, went to Devyani and took her blessings.

"I hope you are comfortable, Ma-ji. I'm so sorry, I know I had to be here to welcome you but party meeting came up all of a sudden and I couldn't stop that. I am really sorry, Ma-ji," Mary said smiling apologetically at her.

"We know, bitiya. And you have already informed about it in the morning. No need of sorry, and yeah, we are comfortable. Your Khushi's presence is enough to make us feel comfortable," Devyani said grinning.

Khushi raised her eyebrows at the dialogue.

You are comfortable because of AC, Nani-ji. Not me. I am not Air Conditioner, after all.

Khushi smiled slightly when her Aunt's gaze fell on her.

"When's Arnav and Akash coming? " Mary asked sitting along with Devyani.

"They will be late today. But anyway, they will be free tomorrow, let's not wait for them till late night. You can talk with Arnav tomorrow," Devyani said to Mary smiling.

"Yeah! And Khushi will be free as well, anyway. We can talk," Mary said grinning feeling excited.

"Yes, Aunt. We can talk but only if we can get the chance to have these two tomorrow," Anjali teased.

Everyone bust out laughing except Manorama and Khushi.

Nobody has got an idea when the time passed as Riazadas and Mary Gupta fell into a conversation. While Khushi and Manohar Raizada silently slipped from there to watch Cricket.

Khushi and Manohar, the silent spectators, had their eyes glued to the TV screen as the night passed with dinner chores and so on.

Morning
Gupta House

Khushi was coming back from her morning jog and yoga when she saw Manorama outside the temple room in the Hall struggling with the thaali.

She went to help her with the thaali.

"You can give it to me and adjust your saree," Khushi said touching the plate.

Manorama who was shocked looking at the girl in front of her stood numb for a second. In the meanwhile, Khushi took the plate from her and that's when Manorama came back to her senses. Her temper rose as she saw Khushi in front of her helping her. She doesn't like this girl much because of her attitude or whatever.

"Phatisadee, I know what I have to do. I can do my own works. No need of helping me," Manorama said.

"Oh? My kindness. I am sorry." She dropped the plate. She was initially willing to help her considering humanity. But her one statement touched her wrong nerve. It's not the first time she's talking to her in that way.

"Aahh! Aaahh! Fire. Fire. Helpz please. This phatisadee is going to kill me. Police. Police." Manorama kept screaming as soon as she saw chunri that caught fire.

Listening to her voice, everyone's sleep got disturbed and they got down.

"Water. I need water," Manorama said and started running to the kitchen to bring the water while Khushi tried to stop her.

"Mami-ji, no need of panicking. It's just chunri—" by the time Khushi completed her sentence, Manorama was already in the kitchen.

Khushi sighed banging her forehead with her hand.

"What happened, bitiya?" Devyani asked looking at the chunri which is almost burnt out.

"Nothing, Nani-ji. This chunri caught fire and Mami has gone to bring the water to cool it down," Khushi said.

"But it's already burnt. What's the need of water now? Uff..This lady," Devyani sighed.

Manorama came back to the scene and not even noticing that there is no more fire, she threw the water closing her eyes.

"What the f-", everyone, including Manorama heard the copyrighted dialogue.

Precap-

"You will be my wife. Just the way you are confident that the job will be yours, the same way, I believe that you will be mine, my wife, soon," he whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine.