[ 17 ] Christmas Special 2/4

Start from the beginning

Still giggling, Kyungsoo turns the bottle on the carpet until it finishes spinning in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun even makes a gasping sound seeing the bottle pointing at him.

"Truth or Dare, Baekhyun?" Luhan asks.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who only shoots him a simple amused look.

"Dare," Baekhyun says with courage, yet deep inside he's nervous what his dare could be. Tapping the Dare button on the Ipad himself, he reads the command appearing on it. "Ahem. Here it goes. Unzip the pants of the person in front of you using your teeth."

Looking up slowly, Baekhyun sees that someone wearing tight denim pants in front of him. His eyes widen when Jongin and him make eye contact. That just made him blush.

"Ooooh. That's naughty," Luhan cackles and squeals like a teen-age girl. He gets his phone and aims it at Baekhyun, "I'll make sure to video this! Go, Baekhyun!"

"Hey. Let's exchange positions," Sehun says and whistles at Jongin, "I'll be on your place, come on, dude. Let me sit on that chair."

"Why does it have to be me... I'm not doing it," Jongin laughs nervously and shakes his head. He rubs his nape awkwardly and waves his hand in front of him, "Guys, not this one... It's inappropriate."

"Spell inappropriate," Kyungsoo interferes, "Big word for such a dumb guy."

Hiding his face, Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol and shakes his head, whispering I can't do that, it's gonna be awkward.

"What are you getting all shy about? It's just a game," Chanyeol laughs as he gently rubs Baekhyun's back.

"You're not gonna get mad?"

"Of course, not. We're just having fun."

"Okay, then... I'll do it."

Jongin is instructed to sit on a monoblock chair with his legs spread apart. Baekhyun is positioned in front of him, seated on the floor facing Jongin's crotch. Luhan is already holding up his phone while taking a video of the scene with Kyungsoo threatening his husband to stop acting like a virgin.

"Oh, no... Chanyeol, please don't murder me if I get hard," Jongin sobs as he tries not to put much though of his secret crush who looks like he's about to perform a blowjob to him right now. Shit. He doesn't expect it would be this erotic. "I'm sorry, Kyungsoo!!!! Chanyeol, don't kill me!"

"Of course not, dude," Chanyeol sends Jongin a handsome smile so menacing it feels death is just around the corner, "I'll just cut your dick off, no big deal."

"I'm so jealous," Sehun sulks, back-hugging Luhan who throws him a sharp look.

"Do you wanna die?"

Everyone stays still and anticipating, only the light music in the room serves as the background noise in the air. Baekhyun perches both his palms on Jongin's lap, before he leans his mouth downwards in between Jongin's legs. Letting out a gasp of shock, Jongin subconsciously places his hand behind Baekhyun's head to touch his hair.

"Hey! No touching!" Chanyeol shouts, pointing a mad finger at Jongin. Jongin instantly removes his hand and places it behind his own head instead.

"Sorry!"

"No fucking way, that looks so downright hot," Luhan laughs and clicks his tongue, "Damn. It's like Baekhyun's giving him head for real."