Chapter Forty-six

Reminder

I groaned and stretched my arms sleepily. Humikab ako at agad sumiwalay ang ngiti sa labi nang maramdaman ang mga brasong nakapulupot pa sakin. The arms strained around my body, one resting on my stomach. I opened my eyes with a smile. The first thing I saw was Worth's morning face. Ang aga ngising-ngisi agad ang mukha.

I snort at him before closing my eyes again. Tumagilid ako ng higa. Tinakpan ko ng isang kamay ko ang mukha para itago ang ngiti. I'm still mad at him for yesterday.

"Good morning, my sweet Bellemy. I love you so much, baby. You and our little angel coming. I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't know it was loaded I swear. It was your fault you pulled the trigger of my gun, baby. You should've called me. Bellemy, I'm sorry. Mahal na mahal kita." He whispered to me.

My smile widened behind my hand. How can I not forgive you, Worth Warren Esperaz?

I lowered down my hand and peek at him. He's still looking at me, grinning. I gave up and grabbed his neck. He laughed and held my back to hold me up too. I nuzzled my nose on his neck and hugged him tighter. "Me too."

He started combing my hair. Giving me soft kisses on my shoulder. "You love me too?" He faced me.

The blanket between us crumpled. He pulled it away from our bodies and pushed it down to the floor for us to fit better on my bed. I can tell he's having a hard time sleeping here with me lately.

I shrugged and played with his messy hair. My eyes still fluffing.

"No. Good morning too..." I flustered a sweet smile.

He scoffed, his lips pursed. He grabbed both of wirsts from his hair and place it on his face. He kissed them both before closing his eyes in comfort.

"Ouch. That's fine. You're already pregnant anyway. You would have no choice but to be with me." He threatened me. Hinila niya pa ako papalapit. Our nose were touching. I bit the insides of my mouth and felt my palms on his face.

"You'll be forcing me?" My cheeks heated. My legs parted when he pulled me to sit on his lap. "That's wouldn't be necessary." I mumbled.

His hands went down to my waist. The sun hit my face from the window. It beamed my face. I woke up late in the morning again. Worth remained staring and reached for me. His thumb brushed my lower lip.

Nagsitayuan ang mga balahibo ko. He did it again, slower this time. My eyes lingered from him then to his thumb on my lips.

"Hm, I know. What do want for breakfast?"

I brought arms around his neck and sighed. "Anything will do. Hindi ko naman alam ang tawag sa mga luto mo. You cook differently..." I commented.

"Those were healthy for you." He lowered his head and glanced up on me. His lips slightly pouting. "My kiss? You promised last night..."

My lips parted. Oo nga pala. I was mad at him yesterday because he left one his gun on the kitchen table. I thought it was unloaded so I tried to pull the trigger out of curiousity. But then it was. The bullet hit the kitchen stove. Hindi ko alam kung makakapagluto pa ba siya ngayon dahil dun.

I got mad at him. Though it wasn't his fault because he did warn me not to touch it while he move his things inside. I was just curious to hold it and I did! Then it just shoot all of a sudden. Natapon naman ang mga gamit ni Worth sa sahig dahil sa pagmamadaling tumakbo papunta sakin. He even fell to the floor running hysterically. He ended up throwing back to the jet all weapons he had and I blamed him for no reason.

Hindi ko siya kinausap kahit anong hingi niya ng tawad at pumilit. I wouldn't let him touch me too. I got frustrated suddenly.

"Sorry..." I apologized to him. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I was frustrated and shocked. I shoud've talk to you..." My fingers lingered on his stubble. Slightly pinching it. I want him to remove this.