Chapter Thiry-eight

Remember

1 month later...

When the time comes, I promise that the world will see Bellemy Rose Grimaldi again.

And I will stand infront of them with a sweet smile on my face.

I extended my hand to the air. I am standing on the edge of our favorite cliff, feeling the breeze and watching the sun setting. Pilit kong inabot ang papalubog na araw sa harapan ko.

Mapakla akong ngumiti habang nakatitig sa araw. It was used to be the both of us staring at you.

I remained my hand on the air. Blocking the ray of light hitting my eyes with my fingers.

I feel like the sun witnessed everything about me. From my days of waking up running along to my plants, flying my kites, and upto the end of the day. Ang bawat araw kong sinusubukang mamuhay ng walang iniisip kundi ang sariling katahimikan.

I took one step and leveled my hand on it. I'm not hoping to reach you because I can't, you are too far away but, I hope you are seeing where I stand now and that I tried to reach for you.

After a few minutes, the sun disappered behind the ranges of mountains from afar, leaving purple skies and slowly, the stars came out on my line of sight.

Dusk.

"Bellemy?"

I put my hand down and immediately turned around. Mabilis na gumihit ang ngiti sa mukha ko.

"Andromeda," I greeted her.

She's holding her small handbag with her hanged white polo and brown jeans, paired up with black boots. Nakatali ang buhok niya sa likuran habang nakangiting tinititigan ako.

She's really gorgeous for her age.

She waved at me before walking. My brows furrowed at her. "Akala ko bukas ka pa bibisita?" I questioned confusingly.

Tumabi siya sa gilid ko at tumingin din sa harapan. She put both her hands on her jeans' pockets and slightly closed her eyes, feeling the air.

"I got bored in the house. I liked it more up here. Besides, kailangan mo rin naman ako.." The tip of her lips lifted before peaking at me.

Napailing ako at muling humarap sa dumidilim ng langit. How fast the days are.. I hope it will continue to passed on quickly.

"Marunong na akong magluto, Andromeda," I muttered and let out a sigh. She's always arguing me about cooking.

She shrugged beside me. "I don't think so. Last time I checked, you almost burnt your house.."

Lumingon siya sa bahay ko. It's been a week month since I decided to come back here. If I'm going to live by myself for a long time, I would rather spend it here. So, I wouldn't feel alone because I can see everything from below. I feel like I am visible, even if I'm not.

I heavily sighed again and glanced back to the night sky.

"What are you really doing up here? You have work today, am I right? Tumakas ka na naman?" Sunod-sunod kong tanong.

It's Saturday. She usually visits me every Monday or Friday because that's her day off. Pero hindi na rin naman bago itong pagtakas niya para lang makaakyat. Andromeda is Andromeda afterall. She's the boss of her own life no matter what she was.

She's been staying at his house ever since he left. She started doing her thing here too. The mountain's locked and she can't go below and back to her work as a doctor. Kaya dito nalang siya nagsimula ng sarili niya.