16.Black Withering Roses

Isabella's P.O.V

"Who the hell died?"Cass asks as I stare at her confused.I look to the direction where she points,on her desk is a black rose and a piece of paper.

"Who do you think put it there?"I ask her surprised.Why would someone put a black rose or all things.A black rose symbolized death and clearly a love letter is supposed to have a red rose.

"Only on way to find of right,"she says as we make our way to our seats. "Any idea who put that there?"she asks some people surrounding her place.

"Not sure.It was there when we came,"a guy replies.

"Guess she's got a dead wish,"I hear a girl giggle at the back.

"Don't worry kiddo,I don't mind adding your blood on my hands as well,"Cass says sisterly to her as the girl just huffs,turning away to talk to her friend. "Though I must say the black is somehow more enchanting than the plain classical red.I might just dig this guy,"she chuckles sitting down as she smells in the rose.

"So what does Mr Mysterious say?"I ask her turning around as she opens the letter.

"You walked into my world and I crushed you.I trampled you so only you could fix but mend and yield was mine to do,"Cass reads her eyebrows furrowed but she continues on. "I know this is the last thing you want to hear but please let me explain.,"she pauses,taking a deep breath as she goes on. "I'm not asking for your forgiveness coz I know I barely deserve it.What I'm asking is for a chance;a chance for change and better,"her voice quivering. "If that's not what you want,then you can carry on with your decision to drop my class,"she says surprised as her hands shake. "I'm ready to respect that even if it destroys me b'coz I know I sabotaged you in ways unspeakable.If-if you still want me...out of your life,then so-so be it because I know I deserve this and far worse,"she stammers as tears threaten her eyes.I sit beside her rubbing her back as she reads the rest. "A rose is love and black is death.A bla k rose could only mean two things;a dead love or the new beginning of one.I was the death of you.I sucked all of your joy but I hope I can bring you new life.The meaning and symbolism depends on you Andra.Love Lucy Baby,"she reads as tears stream down her face with a smile,the letter still in her hand.She brushes them off as soon as she can as she turns to me.

"It's fine to me emotional Cass. Though who's Lucy?"I ask her chuckling as a sheepish grin spreads across her face.

"Something I made,he hates it a lot,"she says chuckling. "What's wrong with me.I hate him why does pregnancy do this?"Cass groans as I chuckle.

"I think Sugar cube supports her dad,"I say as Cass glares at her stomach.

"Listen here,you're not doing to be a daddy's girl,alright.It's only going to be mommy and she's going to give you everything....everything but your dad,"Cass sighs as I wrap her in my arms.

"Hey don't say that.She got everyone else and I bet her Uncle Josh wouldn't let her feel that way,"I say as Cass chuckles.

"That's quite true.If anything he'd practically make me move in with you'll,"she smiles.

"Well I wouldn't have it any other way,"I smile back at her.

"Cassy,today we require the funeral...Wait,what?"Josh stops as his eyes spot the rose. "You already brought the rose,congrats,"he smiles proudly at her as I roll my eyes.Spotting me he chuckles.

"I didn't bring it.It was here itself,"she tells him.

"And just who wanted an invite to the funeral.It was only close members,"Josh chuckles.

"The devil himself,"Cass smirks as she shakes the paper in the air. "Wrote down his condolences as well"

"Isn't that interesting.On the last day he decides of something to honor his death,"Josh grins.

Inevitable TurnsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara