36.Who's house!?!

Isabella's P.O.V

I'm leaving when the guy 'Kai' walks up to me,putting his arms around my shoulder.

"Has anyone ever told you you're good with your fingers,"he smirks and I literally stop walking turning towards him in surprise.I'm about to counter back when I hear a girl scream and I look in that direction.Macy goes to hug the girl and Josh just shakes his head at them.Who is she,I start to wonder.How many girls has he even hooked up with?

"Is that her?"the girl asks pointing towards me and I've had about enough of that line in my life coz I know what comes after that,nothing good.

"Wanna head in?"I ask Kai with a smile hoping he'll be able to keep the girl behind or something.

"Izzie?"the girl smile walking towards me as I freeze.Who on earth was she and how did she know me.No wait how did all his hook ups know me?

"Who are you?"I ask as politely as I can or even am capable in this situation. Ever time I think I can run away I'm proved wrong.

"Josh...?Does she know who I am?" she says looking over to him as our eyes meet a bit longer than it should.

"Yeah.Kaityln,Iz.Iz this is Kaityln,"he says as I stare at them shocked.My eyes moving back and forth.O my God this was actually the ex?Maybe it was somebody else,I mean there are a lot of Kaitlyns but why did I not want to accept her to be his ex?

"She's my ex,"he says looking into my eyes,answering a question I never even asked.The way he can know what goes on in my head really scares me.

"Um...,hi,"I smile but somehow my mind can't help but start comparing her with me.

"I'll let you'll have fun," 'Kai' smirks as he grabs Mace's hand pulling her with him.

"You're more preetier in person.Josh has told me a lot about you and I mean a lot.I'm happy for you guys,"she smiles as I try not to look at Josh.He told his ex about me?What did he tell her about me and what does she mean by a lot? "He can be annoying and overbearing at times but his annoyace is his love and he truly cares for the people he loves.You being one of them.The way he speaks about you is purely of love and I know it.I've know him for some time but we could never have anything close to what you'll share because we were never fated but you'll are meant to be. I know if you'll ever face any difficulties in the future you guys will pull through because that is love.Please invite me for the wedding.Oh and on that note...", she walking towards Ty.

"Congrats and send my regards to Cass,'she smiles as she hugs Josh and me again. "Till next time,"she smiles walking away and lets just say meeting his ex was the last thing I ever expected.

"Um..so..you want to go in?"Josh asks me nervously.We are the only two left standing outside the door as everyone walked into the warmth and comfort of the house. Nodding I walk into the house not wanting to speak with him.Guess in all of this she was the only one who wasn't a hook up.I'm about to walk ahead when I feel tingles on my skin,turning around I see his hand on my wrist.

"Everyone's over there," he says quickly leaving my hand after realizing what he did pointing to the left hallway behind me. I nod following him into a sweet comfy and mostly fluffy room.There are sofa spread around the windows with fluffy,fur covers either of purple or white drapped over the seats.Same fluffy cushion spread all across it as everyone occupies the palce.The floor with the same purple and white theme fuffly rugs.A desk and computer near the sofa to the corner of the wall and a massage chair of the wall adjacent to the sofas. Entirely the room screams fluff and coziness.Sam,Caleb,Melody and Tanner are on the sofa while Mace and Kai are on the floor.

I sit on the floor a bit away from them all,especially after Melody's confession and apology of everything that happened.Some how I don't want to give myself another chance to break.I feel a bit off and when I look up I see Josh staring at me.Looking away I play with my fingers.