Epilogue II

Joshua's P.O.V

We're all seated on the couch at Reed's place waiting for the video of Iz and my wedding play since the kids wanted to watch it. I look over at Amelia, our first child. She had black hair like mine bur her eyes were amethyst like Reed's.She truly was an interesting girl and I love her with everything I have.We had her two years after we got married since we wanted to make sure our kids have a good life. With out entire time and focus on out profession we knew we wouldn't have the time to give a child love so we waited till we thought it was the right time.

Iz was now an accomplished fashion designer with her own company being the CEO just like me.She owned botuiques and various line that trended over the New York Fashion Week for three straight years.Thrugh the years we've attended various galas and huge events being considered elites.As much as we'd prefer staying at home and spending time together we go out coz we know we need to branch out for our businesses.Reed stepped down few years after Iz and I had our second kids,twin boys;Ryder and Ryker.

I look over at them both who are busy talking to their mom who smiles fondly at me,the smile that could kill.Ryder and Ryker had Iz's brown hair while their eyes differed;red and green of Iz and mine. They both were definetly the trouble makers at our home and Lia was no less.The three of them were a recipe for disaster but then they were our recipe for disaster and I wouldn't change even one thing about them.

"Dad can I go out for a party this weekend with my friends?"Zara asks Ty who had Cass snuggled inot him.

"No sugar cube,you can't.You know how seriously we take thanksgiving,"Ty tell as she groans.Yep that name stayed.

"Uncel J,help me out,"she tuens towards me as I chuckle.The girl has always been smart.

"Family is really important Zar.Though if you want me getting you an in for next week I could fix that,"I smirk at Ty.

"Hell I love you uncle J,"she hugs me sitting beside Ev as the video plays.

I standing at the aisle all dressed up waiting for my beautiful bride to walk down and say the words I've wanted to leave her lips for years. Dwayne stays bside me at the alter smiling happy for Iz and me.We specifically choose the date I told her she'd walk down the aisle to meet me. 20th October,the very day we went to the blessed scarment church and joked of her being my wife was the very day we choose to renoucnce of vows as man and woman.

All our friends and family smiles at me waiting for Iz to walk down to start the wedding.As the music chimes into the air of the mountain we choose to grace the day, the guests rise with my eyes focused on the start of the asile to spot her.I wanted to imagne how she'd look but I knew my imagnition would never do justice to how amourously breath-taking she could look.

"Mom where on earth are you?"Ev asks confused as I chuckle along with Cass,TY and Iz knowing what happened next.

"Let's just say your mom is the biggest tease ever,she couldn't even spare me on our wedding,"I smirk at Iz who blushes bitting her bottom lip making me chuckle.

I smile seeing Reed walk Iz down the aisle since her dad was here to do it.And holy lord and mother of Christ she blew my mind.Dressed in white lace that hugged her figure effortlessly revealing decent amount of her delicate skin while he gracious legs lay hidden beneath the layer on white.Her hair falling down on her shoulders tainting the pure,chaste and holt white she wore.The boquet of flowers in her hands as her eyes meet mine but I couldn't see the gleam in them.Why did she look sad or not excited or happy and as if answering my question she stops walking handling the boquet into Reed's hands and before I can even process what actually happened she was lifting her gown and turning around. No,no,no this couldn't be happenings,she could run away from the wedding. She couldn't run away from the life we we're about to have.