46.Punch right at your boss' face and didn't get fired, damn!

Joshua's P.O.V

Dropping her off I later walk to the gym thinking abut her,consuming my every thought.God one day I'd surely go crazy on and because of it,I'm damn sure.Walking into the gym I spot Mr. Stewart outside the doors.Greeting him he tells me Mr. Johnson and Mr. Rivera as waiting in.Honestly I feel like there's never a moment when those two stay apart from each other.The gym is huge with every possible equipment lined up filling all the open space.The windows viewing central park.The place is huge and that's saying I've been to many gyms.Mr. Stewart walks into the boxing arena of tthe gym where I see Mr. Johnson and Mr. Rivera dressed in gym wear.My boss is busy on his phone talking to someone ,most probably his wife from the look on his face while Mr. Rivera is busy punching a bag,just dressed in a boxing short.

"Josh,"Mr. Rivera smiles as my boss turns around with a smirk.These two will never stop being themselves.

"Mr. Rivera,Mr. Johnson,"I nod towards them.

"Call me Reed when we're not in the office,"he smiles as my boss scoffs,dressed in a t-shirt and shorts.It's weird seeing them in something other than their usual formals.I must admit when they would have been young they could have got any woman they wanted coz they don't look so bad even after they are in thy're forty. When Mr. rivera or Reed faces me I notice a tattoo on his lower abdomen.A 'V' with some designs around it.It's sick and heck I never expected him to have one.

"Sure thing,"I smile as he returns it.

"The dye is back,"Mr. Johnson states as I nod smiling.The only reason I did it was for Iz.I guess it's the same was I love her aurburn that she loves the red in my hair.The fact that she likes it makes me smile,the way she spoke to me about it and then dismissed the topic,I'm sure she never meant to do that but it slipped out.I woudn't lie when I'll say I love her ruffling my hair even when she messes it,coz after she does she gives that adorable,innocent smile that can make my day.

"Let's see how bad you actually are at kick-boxing?"Mr. Rivera smirks tossing me a pair of gloves making me smirk back.

"Please I wasn't myself that day but today I'm dying for some action,"I catch the gloves throwing one of them in the air catching it back as he tosses the bangages.This sure is going to be fun,I love a good competition and I'm missed the feeling that fills me while enjoying the sport.

"Sure,though your old man there,"Mr Johnson points at Mr. Rivera. "He is going to kick your ass,"he smirks as I chuckle.The guy is old considering me and I don't think he could actually do it.Yep he's got abs and the right build up and the punches were good all well but all in all I don't think it's possible.Though my mom always say don't underestimate the opponent so guess I'll be listening to her today.I have quite a name in the underground world and have barely lost fights so it's game on.

Holding the back of my hoddie I pull it off,taking the bandages as I wrap it around my palm.I hope the CEO know what he got himself into though I should go easy on him.

"Mother of...,"Mr. Johnson curses as I turn around to see him looking at me. "Someone had a good lot of fun at the wedding,"his eyes travel down my torso as I curse myself.Damn it,shit hell,My entire body covered my my darling marks.I would usually show it with pride but these two are my bosses and it isn't something you want to show them.You really should have worn a t-shirt.

"I take it you got your woman back,"Mr. Rivera smirks and I can't help te grin on my face even though my boss is laughing his head off at the back of me. "Prax really,let the boy live and hold your curses in,"he turns to my boss.

"I can only imagine the number he did on the poor girl,"he chuckles as I roll my eyes.I don't know how I can be have the guts or dare to roll my eyes at him but somehow I do.These two practically seem more closer to me than my bosses and I can't help this wacko close bond which Mr. Rivera but I can completely understand it coz even my boss' kids love him more than ther own dad.The part which is the most unbelivabe is they are almost teasing and encouraging me instead of judging me to be a lunatic.Iz really did have a good time leaving each marks on me and I must admit I love the things she can do,even her sracthes are somehow erotic and I can't help but want her to claim everypart of me as hers.Though I did do a good number on her and I don't want her to hide the fact that she is mine anymore.I was glad when she didn't cover up her hickeys,I guess we both have come a long way after our whole fight.She somehow got more guts,the way she sat on my lap,changed in front of me and even teased me. "Don't act like the he doesn't curse.I bet he does and a good lot,"he smirk as Mr. Rivera stares at him through slit eyes.

Inevitable TurnsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara