26.Lies or the truth?

Joshua's P.O.V

Five days after being appointed as the best man of my cousin and friends wedding I'm busy going through my files for the meeting I've got later at the company.I'm busy talking to Alexa,my other cousin from my mom's side about Ty's proposal and wedding.

"And I thought they weren't' getting married anytime soon.He knocked her up real well,"Alexa chuckled as I smiled.

"I mean we're having a baby Coleman,"I smiled thinking of the little girl and being her uncle.

"Honestly I didn't see him getting married until another five more years,"she chuckles and I joined in.It's true no onw saw it not even them. They never planned on getting married so soon and having a child when she was still in university was never on the list for them but hey I'm really happy for those lovebirds to be legally tied in matrimony.

"Oh really Lex?"Ty's says chuckling.

"Wait...How long was he on the call?"she asks me as I laugh.

"Don't worry I just heard the last part.Hope you weren't bad mouthing me,"he chuckles.

"Bad-mouthing please.I was enjoying making good fun and you Mrs Coleman,"she chuckles.

"Hey it isn't going to be Mrs. Coleman and I'm betting on it,"Macy says as we all laugh.Well this is a way we cousins keep in touch even after being so far doing our own things.Alexa married of last year to her high school sweetheart Zander.Living happily without children.Not that they couldn't have any but they just aren't the type wanting one so soon. As for Mace she's in Queens continuing on with her senior year in high school and the homecoming went pretty well coz she's going out with none other than my boss's son; Dexter.

"Mace,girl it's been so long,"Cass shrieks on the speaker impairing our ears but we end up chuckling.

"Well six or seven years baby.The garnet toss is crap We aren't going to get married,"Macy imitates Cass as we all burst out laughing.

"I almost forgot about that,"Lex chuckles as I die laughing.

"Seems like you knew just what you were doing,"Cass' voice a bit seductive talking to Ty.

"Really baby,I wish I did coz what I got is way better than anything I could wish for"Ty says as we hear them kiss.

"And that's our que,"Alexa chuckles as we all off the phone laughing. Leilani sits in front of me with a smile.

"Hey how's Izzie?"she asks me concerned.

"She's fine,"I smile as she fiddle with the drink in her hand.

"Are you sure?I mean I know she wasn't under the effect when you'll left but she is fine after the whole thing?"she asks me as I stare at her confused.

"What are you talking about?"what effect was she even referring to.Fear and shock but why did she say 'under the effect'?

"The ruffy,"she says as I stare at her shocked.What did she mean by ruffy?There was no ruffy and wait.... "Zack had a packet and I saw him later enter the room,it's only when izzie started yelling that I realized he tried to ruffy her,"she says as my heart stops beating.It's not possible Iz told me he did nothing but then again there was a cup in then room with it's contents spilled around and Zach's shirt was stained.

"Are you sure?"I asks her. There is no way Iz wouldn't tell me if he tried to ruffy her,she wouldn't lie and she knows how much she means to me.

"Yeah.Well I got to go.See you in class and tell Izzie I hope she'll heal soon,"she smiles sadly as I just nod thoughts popping out and invading my head.It can't be possible.

"See you in class and thank a lot,really,"I smile at her as she smiled back,nodding as she waves walking out.

It's not possible but it did make sense.The part she told me fit like a shoe but hat only ended up with me believing something I wouldn't want to.She couldn't have done it,I try to convince myself but the more I try the more annoyed I get with it.He tried to ruffy her.The god damned piece of shit didn't just try to make a damn move on her,he tried to ruffy and rape her and she told me he did nothing.Nothing.This wasn't hell nothing this was everything.The very opposite of the word she used.How could she do that right to my face.There had to be an explanation,anything but nothing fit in,nothing.And that's when my mind took the dark twist.What if he did something to her?What if he did something so terrible to her that she didn't want to tell me?Were those tears,tears of betrayal coz he had his way with her.What was it?Damn it,I tug at my hair and my fists clamp together in angry,frustration and mostly hurt.She wouldn't have lied not until she had a reason but what was it,why would she do it.I just needed her to answer that but would I be able to believe her,as hard as that question was to admit it was true.She broke my trust and that isn't something that means nothing to me.She lied straight up to my face about something so big and I believed her for it.How could I now trust her over anything?I love her but lying was not something you do,no matter what.I'd understand if she needed time but something tells me she was never going to tell me and if it wasn't for Leilani I would never have known the truth.If it wasn't for her Iz wouldn't have been saved,she would have been.God she wasn't going to be plain violated she'd have...,I try to control myself breathing in and out calmly but it wasn't helping one bit.My heart hurt from the fact of her lying to me.I could have been a small lir even that she had gone on a date with some else,or even kissed them but this,this was huge.How didn't it have an effect on her?She seemed fine with the entire ordeal?What if she liked him?What if she liked the way he made her feel,my blood was boiling now to a level never before.I should have killed that thrash right there and then but now all I wanted was him to suffer,suffer a slow and tormetoud death.

Checking the time it's 10:30 a.m.,I drive back home knowing Iz should be back.The only way to keep my mind sane and in peace is to confront her about everything but would I believe it that was one thing only time would tell.

Remember to vote,comment and follow