65.Acceptance is a great key

Joshua's P.O.V

Mace laughs as we enter our house teasing me about Iz but stops as we see the worried expression on our parents face.

"I was so scared,please don't ever do that again,"mom hugs us both as we hug her back.

"We won't mom.Sorry for barging off and yelling at you," I tell her feeling bad.My parents raised us well and I had not right to do that.

"It's okay Josh,it was my fault to hide it from you and Mace.You deserved to know,"she smiles controlling herself from crying.

"Don't you dare cry mom,my eyes was burning like hell,"Mace says pulling away from the hug as we burst out laughing

"I won't,"she smiles sadly at me and I know she feels horrible.

"It's fine mom I could never hate you,"I hug her kissing the top of her head as I see dad standing a bit away smiling at mom and me. I walk over to dad taking him by surprise as I hug him, "Thanks for everything. For letting mom be happy,for raising me up as your own son and really being there for all of us,"he smiles patting my back. "You'll always be a dad to me,"he smiles kisses my cheek.

"Guess we raised you both well,"he says as they drag me for an early family dinner with no backing out.Guess I'd have to talk to my sweetheart after that and also get my things but that could wait.

"Where were you all day long?Did your boss give you more load?"Iz asks her back towards me as she cooks in the kitchen.

"When does he not,"I smile kissing her neck with my arms wrapped around her waist as she fries some chicken.

"You smell different,"she turns around looking at my clothes,a shocked expression filing her entire face. I had a bath again and changed at home since wearing a shirt and formal pants all day was annoying."You changed?"she asks trying to make sense of it is I directly walked to her and not the bedroom.

"It's a very long story babe,"I sigh resting my chin on the top of her head as I help her with the chicken. Later we're in the bedroom with me laying on her lap as she treads her fingers through my hairs listening to the entire story and her expression is priceless.

"Guess that explains the creepy hugs,"Iz say as I bursts out laughing but she was true.Lifting her top I kiss her stomach .

"When we have kids can we please not keep anything from them?"I ask her not wanting our own kids to go through something such as this because it is hard,suffering your parents consequences.

"I'd like nothing better,"bending down she kisses my forehead her thoughts distant. "Josh,promise me no matter what happens in our lives we'll always try and make it work,try and talk it out instead of yelling, or even making compromises and sacrifices. Even if it get horrible that we'll never divorce,"she say biting her lips as I jerk up turning towards her.

"I'd never to that to you Iz,"I cup her face into my hands.

"Just please promise me it because I don't want that to happen to our kids.I know my parents really loved each other but they still divorced and I had to live through it all-"

"Iz it will never happen to our kids,"I tell her firmly. "Whatever I speak to you is always a promise,a thing I'd never go against.I'll always love you, and not matter what the world throws against us we will surpass it all coz that's the true power of love. So I promise you Isabella Mia Meyers that our beautiful and gorgeous minions will have the best life we could ever give them,"the resolve clear in my words.

"I love you Josh,"she hugs me.

"I love you babe,"I smile kisses her nose as we talk about our married life after which she dozes off exhausted with me going to get my phone back.