13.S'times people let us down

Joshua's P.O.V

As I walked towards towards my desk my head still turned. Cass was pregnant with Ty's kid.Why did the break-up if she was pregnant. Ty would never go that happen even if he wasn't in his right mind,leaving the only explanation that Cass broke up with him.The report was dated Friday and now the behavior of Iz made sense.I thought she was acting a bit off and now I know it was because she lied.She isn't quiet good at that,I noted to myself.I mean I could never see I reason for her to lie in life but then again she did it not to hurt people's feelings,just like the case with her dad and the stars.Only here it was Cass. Somehow I seem to like the fact that she can't lie to me but I don't let it get to my head too much.She really is right when she says I'm full of myself and cocky.

I try to go back on track, knowing that she is the only one who can mess with my mind.So Friday they had gone to the hospital to get her checked so did she already know that she was pregnant or not when they broke-up was the next question.But Cass wouldn't do that at least not until there was a reason and the reason had to be big. Cass being pregnant raises this whole thing to another leave.Will she tell Tyler or not?What will it mean for the kid if it's born?Will they raise it together,is Cass actually ready for this.I know she is strong but this is still big;being a mom.I know Tyler would never be fine with her having the kid or not,it being up to her but I have a strong gut feeling he doesn't. Coz otherwise he couldn't have let her go so easily. And lastly is the kid enough to let them reconcile their differences? I really have to clarify things with Iz before I assume things.As of now I'll just settle for the things which fits perfectly for the people I know,they broke up,Cass is pregnant and judging by the day it should have been when we were in Catskill.Then Ty didn't know about it and let her go.This last part and the reason behind the break-up was something I needed answers to.Pushing back my thoughts till I reach home to ask Iz I busy myself with work.

When I reach back,I see Cass sleeping which will work well to my mind coming to rest after my guesses are answered.Taking my clothes,changing and walking back into the room to Iz.

"Can we talk?"I ask Iz putting my arms around her as she sits on the chair, she looks at me surprised.Guess I'd have the same reaction if she came out of the blue asking a question which had many levels.

"Sure,"she smiles. "What's up?"

"Privately,"I tell her pointing my head towards the door.I knew she knew something was up but I didn't want to talk in here.

"Yeah,"she says getting up as I kiss her head trying to ease whatever crazy thoughts are going through her head.Once we're outside I sit on the couch patting on the space beside me as she nervously sits there making me chuckle.

"babe,I don't bite.At least not simply,"I whisper into her ear seductively,running my nose down the neck as she shudders.

"Is this talking privately?"she asks me seductively tracing my jawline.I completely missed her sleeping with me,having her in my arms,our body intertwined in strange yet graceful ways.I completely missed her touch.

"As much as I like where this is going,"I chuckle taking her hand earning a glare from her. "I want to talk about something more important,"I kiss her knuckles.

"You're not playing fair,"she says smacking my thigh as I chuckle.

"I'll make it up to you.I promise,"I say pulling her towards me as our eyes lock together as my finger runs up her thigh.She swallow hard as she cheeks turn pink making me smile.God,I loved the woman and she was completely distracting me.Well I guess that's my fault. "You're such a distraction,"I kiss her nose as she bites her lip.Why does she do that,one second you think you have it in control and the next she makes it more horrible.The way her teeth hold her lips makes me want o get them out of there and into my mouth,running my tongue all over exploring her.Holy...when did I lose my shit?

"Josh?"Iz's voice brings we out of my day dream as I shake my head. "What were you thinking about-,"she says but I stop her.

"Please don't or we'll never be able to get this over with,"I say as she chuckles,nodding to let me continue. "Is she sure about her decision?"

"What?"Iz asks me and from that I can tell she never expected me to find out since she didn't piece the dots together like always. Matching the dots is always her thing,she's really good at it.

"Cass,"I say as Iz eyes blow out completely shocked.So I'm guessing I'll be doing the talking for now. "I saw the reports.Is she sure about it and does Ty know?"

"Well,"she says collecting herself as I notice her internal battle whether or not to tell me the truth.

"It's fine if you don't tell me but does he know?"I ask her as she sighs.

"No,he doesn't and she wants to keep it that way.She's planning on doing ti on her own,"Iz says.

"But he deserves to know about it,It's there both kid"

"That's the same thing I told her but after what he did I don't really blame her,"Iz frowns and this picks on my interest.

"He did what?"I yell as Iz tells me the story.She flinches back I bit with my tone.I never thought it could be possible that the day would come where I'd want to probably kill my cousin but I guess it did.

"Listen to the entire thing,"she tells me as she puts a hand on my thigh but ti wasn't helping one bit.The angry,hatred,disgust and rage in my body was unbelievable.By the tome she was done I believed it was time to pay my dear cousin a visit probably remind him who we were.

"What are you doing?"Iz asks me a bit surprised by me getting off quickly.

"I'm meeting that prick,"I say as Iz stares at me shocked. I kiss Iz goodnight telling her I'll be back later and for her not to worry.I could tell she was a bit nervous but she brushed it off.I know I've never bad mouthed my family ever and never in this way. Because they were lines and rules and Tyler Luc Coleman had crossed it.He broke the one thing that builds this family and he was going to pay the price.Whether he like it or not.Look out cuz,coz you've got a hurricane coming your way.

Remember to vote,comment and follow