58.Clink,clash,shatter

Joshua's P.O.V

I walk over to a table and sit down coz I know Iz will be dying in her heels if she stand all day long.We chat as she observes everyone's clothes eyeing them for her studo classes as we eat the appetizers,my hand on her bare thigh.We later head to the dance floor for a dance number,the party lively and I'm not quite surprised I haven't seen the hard partyers,my bosses yet coz I'm betting they are on some private room having the time of their lives.

My hands on her hips with my face at he crook of her neck while her arms encircle around my neck,playing with the hair at the nape of my neck as we sway to the beat.

"Thank you for calling my dad over,"she kisses my cheek as I move back to notice the look on her face. "I think he might give us a chance maybe,he was trying to find dirt on you and I'm sorry about that and the way he is."

"You don't need to keep apologizing for him Iz,please and beside that he was searching for leverage,"I smirk holding herface in between my hands as she shudders by the coldness of the metal rings but smiles.

"You're the best boyfriend a girl like me could ever have,"she smile,a smile that can kill and bend men to her will.

"Why don't you show me just how much?"I smirk,rolling her eyes she leans into me but I capture her lips by pulling her towards me to annoyed to let anything stop my from claming what's mine.Her lips and sliva tasting like champagne,the sweetness tasting delicious as my tongue runs over hers,sucking onto it and there's the start of our dominating battle but today is just not going to be her day. Slighting myself I deepen the kiss with expertise as our lips glid in syncornized harmony with the heat growing with every moment,the need to undress her gorws and her hands under my suit with nails digging and dragging onto my thin shirt isn't helping one bit.God knows how I manage to not rip the dress off her and take her right here.

"That good enough?"she tugs on my lower lips seductively running her finger up my chin but I stop her hand resulting in my lips slipping form her teeth as she hisses with my hand trailing to her thighs.

"Babe,we always play fire with fire,"I smirk and then realize the music has changed into pop while we still are in the partner dancing position.The way I loose my self in Iz is unbelievable.I leave the dance floor with iz going to the washroom to check her make up and redo her lip which apparently I spoiled and would gladly love to do again.

"You're the boy,aren'y ou?You got her eyes"a around sixty five year old man asks and doesn't take me long to recognize the man;the former CEO Ryan Reviera,Reed's dad.

"I'm sorry?"I ask him confused.What's with all these people and knowing my mom's eyes.The way they make me feel like it was publish on evey newspaper headline that Vivian Coleamn has green eyes and so does her son but when hey,the guy should know my mom since Reed,Mr. Johnson and my mom know each other for their university years.

"Dad there...oh,I see you already meet him,"Reed smiles fondly at me.The guy sure was growing on me.

"Good evening Reef,Mr. Ryan Rivera,"I smile at them extending my hand towards Mr. Ryan and there you go I completely understand from where the hug the guy comes from to Reed.

"Gos,what's with you Rivera's let the boy live,"Mr. Jonhson chuckles only to surprise me in a hug himself.God,they were infecting each other's brain. "Happy birthday boy,I can't believe we get to celebrate with you again.It's such a blessing,Hell,I really am not meant to be a god father,I so have to have a talk with the vixen woman you have as I mother,"my eys widen at him.

"When will you both grow,"Reed shakes his head at Mr. Johnson as I can't believe it.Mr. Johnson is the guy who mom always said sent me gfts for my birthday;my godfather?This very man standing in front  of me,impossible...or now could it  be?The way he smoke it was completely a truth