30.Dreams and Deception

Isabella's P.O.V

Days of us not speaking pass by and I've had enough of it.At first I was trying to get over the pain and hurt he caused but now it was the pain of not having him with me.It killed worse than I'd admit.I still hate him for involving his CEO in it but atleast that did some good to any other woman who would have to go through what I did, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.After my justification and everything else done Josh was let go easily and I was glad but him telling our problems and what happened to me to someone so casually pained me.It was his boss for all things,I already had a spoiled image in front of them now it was going to be worse and the last thing I'd want is for Josh's internship to get messed up.I wanted things to go back to normal between us.I missed the way he'd pass his cocky comments making me laugh,the way he'd kiss me,the way we slept together,all of it.I missed him and I wanted him back.For that a picked out my phone knowing I was the one who asked for space but somehow I hadn't expected Josh to move into Aiden's room because of that.I know we both have our bottled up emotions and rage that has solely dissipated but still present.We both need to let it out and I want to fix everything up between us.

Picking my phone my fingers dance over Josh's caller ID anxiousness getting the best of me.What if he doesn't pick up,what if he doesn't want to speak to me after everything. But he did give me space so that wouldn't be the case since he was following my request or more like demand,my ming nags.What if the space made him realize he doesn't love you anymore,my mind continues torturing me.He wouldn't do that,he love me and it would kill him to,is that what your depending on his love?Just because you know he loves you,you think you can play and mess with his feeling,my mind nags and getting annoyed with it I ring him up. It rings three times before he picks.

"Um...hey Josh,"I say anxiously as I wait for him to reply but he doesn't.He doesn't want to talk to you,you broke him,you hurt him but then again he did almost the same to you,my mind continues it's torture. "Josh?"I ask into it as I hear a woman's voice making my breathing freeze.

"So how was last night?"she asks as I don't believe my ears.There's no way Josh would do that.Maybe it isn't Josh or the person is talking to someone else.My mind runs various scenarios.Josh wouldn't do that.

'It was pretty amzing,"his voice says as I feel someone stab me continuously leaving me breathless on the floor.They are talking about something else,anything else.Josh wouldn't do it,I tell myself,begging for it to be true.

"Really?"the voice asks and I recognize it's familiar.

"Yeah.I've not had that much fun in a long time,"he says and I know from his voce he is smiling and happy.Smiling and happy because of getting screwed by someone else.He had sex with someone else.O my God,he wouldn't do that.Josh wouldn't do that.You're making up stuff Isabella.You're hurt and your mind is in a dark place it's only normal for you to think such things.Nothing happened,he wouldn't cheat on you,I comfort myself.

"Well in that case we could have another round tonight after we're done with our work.Maybe more,"the female voice chuckle and Josh joins in breaking every bit of my heart left.

"Sure,"he says smiling.

"So is that her?"the voice asks as my heart freezes.The person knew about me what was Josh going to say,why hadn't he spoken. Did he think he hadn't picked the call and continued on with his sex talk.The blood in my veins boiling.If he wasn't doing anything wrong I'd know it in his voice.I'd know it when he will speak.

"Yeah it's her,"he says crushing me more.So I was a 'her' now.I was a nobody coz he thought of moving on.But he wouldn't,he couldn't.As much as I try believing that he wasn't doing anything but the more I try the more I ended up believing it.I broke his trust why wouldn't he do this to me?