5.Flirting when you're taken,a turn-on?

Isabella's P.O.V

After we all have one shot of vodka we walk to the live music and fire-pit. Well, we and a guy Cass found on the way.Lets just say this is our pay back for the guys thinking they could get women and be all flirty in front of us.

We enter the place,it's crowded,music blaring from the speakers,people dancing,singing,eating and chatting all around.I notice the guys seated on a bench.Ty dressed up in a white tank top exposing his tattoos spread all over his left arm.Gray jeans with cut-offs on this knees and one on his thigh,white sneakers completing the look with a beaded bracelet,necklace and watch.His blonde hair styled up.He's busy laughing and then my eyes notice him and damn he is hot.My heart beats fast as I see him in his element,a broad smirk on his face as his eyes meet mine.God,why does he have this effect on me,I try to contain the heat reaching my cheek and focus on my target but my eyes fall back on him.He's strong arms on show in a black tank top,his cross necklace hanging around his neck.Light shade jorts with a cutoff with a nickel-back attached.White sneakers and his hair covered up in a black cap.

"Focusing on this mission is going to have to be the most hardest thing but completely worth it,"Cass smirks.Ty's eyes are on her and the guy she's busy talking with and to add fire to the flame she laughs running a finger down his chest,making Ty's eyes literally pop out.Josh and Ty talk something amongst themselves as we reach them.

"Babe....,"Josh says opening his arms but I just doge it walking past him to the guy behind him,smiling at him as I feel Josh's eyes bore into the back of my head. "What just happened?"I hear Josh says as I try to contain my chuckle talking to the guy as Cass burst out laughing.

"Jordi,"Melody says walking into his arms kissing his cheek but he pulls her in for a kiss.

"You'll girls sure take a lot of time,"he says as she smiles at him.

"I think it was worth it,"she smirks at him.

"Completely,"he says as he sits her in his lap,kissing her neck.

"Baby what was that?"Ty asks Cass,a slight edge.

"You need me to spell it out.It's R,E,V,E,N,G,E Tyler,"Cass smirks as I come back Josh's eyes on me the entire time.

"You have got to be kidding me.They were serious"Josh says to Ty.

"Really baby?What is this because of the girls?"Tyler asks Cass

"Like I said,It's time you'll learn who you'll are dating.Know how many guys would actually worship all this,"Cass says gesturing towards herself.

"Baby I literally worship the ground you walk on so don't speak about your body or self in that way,"Ty tells her. "And don't think you're the only one it that,"he smirks at her as she glares at him,hands on her waist.

"Alright then.Let's have a game,who can get the most numbers.Girls v/s guys.We'll it for three hours,from now until eleven.We're all single.You in baby?"Cass says with a smirk mockingly as I smirk at Josh.

"Tell me you're not in this babe?"Josh says his as he tries to reach for me hand but I move back.

"We'll I'm single for the night.Guess you could say we've broken up,"I smirk at Josh as he stares at me shocked.

"She has completely brainwashed you,"he says looking at Cass.

"We're in.It's time to get ladies,"Ty says smirking at Josh.

"And they seemed to have made quite a entrance,"Josh says as he whistle,looking behind me and let's just say if I could kill with my eyes I'd kill the entire lot of them;the cheerleader or that's what I call them.The same group who we're gawking at them before all dressed in pretty revealing clothes and their eyes,well let's just say Cass and I want to rip it out of their sockets.