20.Try picking the hints babe

Isabella's P.O.V

Sunday,the 25th of October.The day Josh and I got together.We head of late to Church since someone messed with the alarm,at 10 a.m. Cass had moved in with Ty after last Lit class but still hasn't told him about the child but I have a feeling he would have already hunched at it.

I don't really know if Josh remembers today so I don't really bring it up as we walk towards a restaurant with Cass and Ty.

"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"Josh asks me with a smile.

"Nothing much though how are you'll both?"I ask Cass and Ty.

"It's not like we're keeping secrets,"Ty chuckles at Josh as I wonder if he know about the pregnancy from him.

"Baby really?"Cass asks him.

"Alright,alright.I'll let him go,"they say as Josh just shakes his head at them both dragging me to a table.We eat some pastries and have some coffee;everyone but Cass. She just has a smoothie and Tyler looks at her adoringly.Josh's phone rings and he excuses himself to pick it up, "Morning Mr Johnson".Why would his boss call him when it's a Sunday,probably about the project Josh has told me about.I was pretty impressed.

After a few minutes I turn around to look at Josh and he seems busy on the conversation.He spots me and smiles,motioning me to continue eating.Coming back he tells me he's needed for a bit at work. "Ty could you drop her home?"he asks Tyler.

"Sure dude but you work on a Sunday?"he asks as Cass too is interested.Kind of reminds of a time last year when Cass almost fought with Tyler for him not telling her about him having applied for an internship.

"Not really.I'm just swinging by.I'll see you later,okay babe,"he says as he kisses my forehead.

"Yeah,"I smile at him.To be honest I'm a bit disappointed to didn't remember today's date.I know we didn't celebrate Valentine Day coz we don't really see the point of being so happy about being in love just on one day while you'll love each other forever and as for the months,it's just months.But our one year together that's an anniversary and I'd be lying to say I'm not crushed.

Cass and Tyler drop me off and I walk into our bedroom seeing a F-shape golden balloon with a roll on the end of it's string tied to a Josh's chair.How is this balloon here and why 'F' and most importantly who entered our room? I know Aiden is at Maddie's apartment so there is no one else who has a key,unless the lock was picked. Gladly I know Josh and I don't have an real valuables but Aiden I'm not sure.Walking slowly and quietly around the entire dorm making sure no one entered I walk towards the balloon taking the note.When I open the note I notice a familiar handwriting;Josh.

'Getting to where we are wasn't effortless and we found it really hard to spot the clues.Hope you can now.I'm waiting for you babe.Come to be just like you did 366 days back.Claim me as yours.

Hint-Guess that day you didn't just drench me in cola but drenched me in the madness of falling for you.

I bet that rings a bell and brings back memories.Want to know what happened after that,then get one step closer to me gorgeous'

After reading it I'm completely stunned.So he did know about it,he knew exactly what day it was and didn't say anything coz he had this planned,whatever this was.A puzzle or treasure hunt.Claim me as yours,I smile at his words and the clue brings back memories.Guess if that day it wasn't for Maddie we wouldn't have been here.Rushing out I take the subway to the cafeteria,NYU Eats.

Not knowing exactly where to go and what to find I roam randomly until I see it another golden balloon with the same black string and rolls of paper but the only difference is that it is the letter 'O'.Going to the balloon I unroll the red note.