8

It has been a week since my last conversation with Jarvis. After I walked out on him, I hid myself with the help of Diantha and her new found friend, Cresha. At first, I was unsure whether I'll accept the help of the two for they might end up doing what Jarvis did, but I eventually gave in.

"Sugar!" Cresha called.

I planned on staying at the villa but Jarvis knows that place. When I bumped into Diantha who was with Cresha that time, I was panicking on how I could hide myself. Cresha then offered me to stay at their home which happens to be just a few meters away from our resort.

I've been staying here for a week now and I must admit, I was able to clear my mind and was able to reflect on everything. My classes will be starting tomorrow and I couldn't help but feel nervous. Good thing I'll be with Diantha and Cresha.

"Anong ginagawa mo riyan? The party will start soon!" ani Cresha sabay hila sa akin palabas ng kusina papunta sa kanilang garden.

Today's the birthday of their younger sister and they're hosting a party for her here in their palace like house. Cresha happens to be the sister of Diantha's new boyfriend, the reason why they know each other.

We went to their garden and I was immediately fascinated by the lavish bohemian-inspired decorations. Several tables and chairs stood at the far end of the garden while short-legged tables were in the middle with cushions scattered around it.

Kids, in their cute boho outfits, were running around, playing with each other. Callie, Cresha's younger sister, ran towards our direction when she spotted us. Her sweet and contagious smile, together with her bubbly personality, were the ones that kept me at ease ever since I started staying with them.

"Ate Sugar! Ate Sugar!" aniya sabay hila ng kamay ko.

I kneeled in front of her and kissed her cheeks, "Happy Birthday, baby!"

She beamed, making her already cute eyes become smaller, "Thank you! Where's my gift? Where's my gift?

"What do you want ba? We couldn't understand what you were telling us last time," ani Cresha.

Callie told us last time what she wanted for a gift but neither of us couldn't understand what she was referring too.

"I told you ate, I want to see Byoness!"

Cresha sighed, "I told you, we don't know who that is."

Callie rolled her eyes, making me chuckle a bit, "Byoness! You know the singer of single ladies!"

"Oh!" sabay kaming tumawa ni Cresha nang narealize ang tinutukoy ni Callie.

"You mean Beyonce?" a familiar deep voice asked from behind, startling me.

"Kya! Kya!" My eyes followed Callie as she ran towards... Jarvis.

She carried Callie and kissed her cheek before he turned to me. Our eyes locked for a moment before I excused myself. I went to the dessert area and distracted myself with the foods. I hate sweets but I have to look busy so I forced myself to swallow the cake I was eating.

"Hey," his familiar voice called.

I could feel his presence behind, stiffening me for a bit before I took a dessert on stick within my reach and stuffed it to my mouth.

Yuck! Ew! What am I eating? I cringed internally when I tasted the chocolatey flavor.

I focused my gaze on the dessert table and realized that I just ate a chocolate coated marshmallow with some sweet toppings that I couldn't stand.