33

Pagkatapos kong mag-crying session sa harap ni Jarvis, wala akong mukha na kayang iharap sa kaniya. Hindi ko alam pero parang may kung ano na nagpaiyak sa akin noong binabasa ko ang sulat.

Maybe it's the fact the Jarvis played a big role in my life and I feel bad that I can't remember him. Maybe it's because I found out that there are people aside from my sister and friends that really cares about me.

I felt overwhelmed and pressured with everything so I spent a week away from my letters... and from him. And when I thought that I could now face him, I went back to the café, hoping that I'd find him there.

"Hey..." I greeted. He was at our usual spot, drinking his usual milkshake.

I took the sixth letter from my bag. I scanned in for a bit then realizing that I couldn't read it aloud.

"Can I read this silently?" sabi ko, nahihiya para sa sarili.

Hindi ko man natandaan na sinulat ko ito noon pero hindi pa rin magbabago ang katotohanan na ako ang sumulat nito. It seems like what Jarvis had for me wasn't one-sided.

6th letter

To the Guy I Really Like,

You will probably think that I'm lying if I tell you that I never believed in romantic love.

Another thing that I never believed is that I'd be able to trust and like a man again.

But then, I guess it's safe to say that nothing's impossible because the two things that I never thought would happen did happen and it's all because of you.

I really like you. And I wouldn't be able to do such if I don't trust you.

I honestly have no idea on what I want to write in this letter so I'm thinking that I'm just gonna list the reasons why I think I like you.

- You're generous, kind, understanding, and caring

- You're like my guy best friend

- You inspired me to better

- You believed in me when I couldn't even believe myself

- You made me realize that not all guys are as bad as I thought they would be

- You helped me discover my adventurous side

- I experienced a lot of new things because of you

- Because of you, I was able to focus on the things that truly matters

- Because of you, I forgot how awful my life was

- And most importantly, I like the version of myself when I'm with you

I really hope that I would be able to return all the kindness you did for me, Jarvis.

The Girl Who Has A Big Crush on You But Doesn't Want You to Know It,

Sugar

Nahihiya kong tiningnan si Jarvis nang matapos basahin ang sulat. Buti na lang talaga at hindi ko 'to binasa sa kaniya.

"So? how was it?" he asked.

"Uh..." I gave him a shy smile and scratched my head, unsure whether I should tell him or not. But then, basing on the letters, he was really nice to me so I decided to tell him instead even though it's quite embarrassing to my part.

"I wrote in the sixth letter that... I... liked you..." sabi ko sabay kagat labi, hinihintay ang kaniyang reaksyon.

I thought he would laugh at me or what. But then, instead of doing such, he averted his gaze to side and didn't say anything. Even though he wasn't looking at me, I can still see his cheeks moving a bit as if he's biting the insides of it and trying to suppress a smile.