🦄Authors note🦄

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dear beautiful readers,

Before my next chapter, I would like to address certain things so there won't be a problem soon as this book progresses.

First and foremost, I do not in any way promote or support things like suicide or murder; everything I write here is strictly for awareness and enlightenment on the topic.

Also, I would like you all to understand that this story is from Zuri's point of view, so her thoughts are based on just hers alone. Hence, if you disagree with certain things, she says, understand that she is just a fictional character with her own biased views, which will most likely be portrayed as unfavorable, so please do not be offended.

As the story progresses, please understand that various characters will pop up with multiple disorders, which may upset some people for various reasons but don't forget I'm trying to use this platform to build awareness and not in any way downgrade or insult people that may be going through some of the disorders I would list out in proceeding chapters.

With all that being said, feel free to give me your feedback, and don't forget your votes mean the absolute world to me. Hope you all stay safe and have an amazing day ahead. Thank you for your time🤗

P.s your votes and comments would mean the world to me so pretty please click that vote button and leave a few comments guys, help an aspiring writer out with your feedback🥺.
Thanks guysssss❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love from
🦋Mowa🦋

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈
•~•~•~•~•~•~•