🥀Chapter 1🥀

Disclaimer ⚠️
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
This book is not for persons under the age of 18 as it has strong themes like mental illness, murder, rape, physical and mental abuse and is therefore not for everyone so if you know you have a weak stomach or are in any way sensitive to these themes please avoid this book at all cost. With that being said please enjoy and love youuuuu🤗❤️.

"Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways."

~Sigmund Freud~
🦋

A great man once said, "there's a little good in everyone.

No matter who or what they are; everyone has a shred of humanity, a little light in them that limits all the evil."

I used to believe that too, believe that everyone no matter how horrible they seemed to be or how much wrong they must have done, had to have some good left in them.

But that was years ago.

A time in my life when I had always denied what I was, what I was capable of, and how I had never felt any ounce of sympathy no matter how much wrong I did.

I know what you're thinking; this has to be about some dramatic teenage girl seeking attention and trying to get noticed. But trust me, I'm not any of that; I am far from your average teenage girl, a lot different from your average rebel.

I am a monster.

Someone who would look you in the eye and hurt you with no emotion and I have come to accept who I am.

In fact I have embraced it.

My Nana used to tell me behind every storm, there is always a light; that flicker of hope that could save the day and make everything okay.

In her words exactly she had said the light was represented by the unique people around us. That one special person that was different from the rest.

Za was that light for me,the most special thing in my forsaken lost world.

The only person who understood me, who had grown to see me for me, had ignored the monster and looked deep enough to find the only piece of me that could pass as the good.

She was so kind, so beautiful inside out I sometimes found it hard to believe we were related.

All she ever wanted in the whole world was happiness, not just for her but also for me and everyone else around her.

She wanted all the good life had to offer, and I wanted that for her a lot more than I wanted anything else.

But now she's gone.

The only person that I could count on was dead; lying cold on the ground, her face void of any emotion a bottle of pesticide right in her limp hand.

Her suicide note had been short and simple, since all she scribbled on were the words; "I can't take it anymore" and right at the corner she had said "I love you Zuri sorry I couldn't be strong enough."

At that very moment her phone buzzed on her night stand.

At first it was a single buzz then multiple sounds right after.

Numb I grabbed Zarene's phone and that's when I saw it.

A group chat created to demean my sister, the bastards had named it "BLACK WHORE" with a picture of Zarene at the very top, they had dedicated it to insulting, bashing, and mocking Za.

Za, the girl everyone was supposed to love, was tortured, and I hadn't even known.

And all I wanted to from that very moment was kill the bastards who had done that to her.

Destroy every person that had a hand in killing my sister.

Everything Za had worked so hard to curb came loose that very day.

Like something that had been buried so deeply within me had awoken.

I was going to hurt the people responsible and make them wish they were never born.

It was my only debt to Za

So I memorized the four people responsible for all of this; Rose West, Johnathan Efron, Collins Trent, Sarah Dominic and Kim Hahn and had everything about them ingrained in memory.

The world didn't deserve my sister, didn't deserve her kindness or her whole hearted love, they killed her and I wanted payment, payment I was going to do everything in my power to have.

If it was the last thing I would ever do

WORD COUNT: 633 ✨

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm literally obsessed with making book covers so why don't you guys join in the fun and design some awesome one's for The Black Onyx too😁

I'm literally obsessed with making book covers so why don't you guys join in the fun and design some awesome one's for The Black Onyx too😁. It'll be super fun and anyone who sends me a cover will get a chapter dedicated to them as well as get their book cover designs posted below the chapter.🤩✨🌈

Thanks so much for all your support loves, hope you have an amazing day.

Xoxo
🦋Mowa🦋