🥀Chapter 14🥀

"Oh that she is, the fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch!, the one the only. The infamous, Harley Quinn".

~The Joker ~
🦋

After the whole Collins fiasco Barkely was back to being Barkley, and with Collins gone for a few days Rose had been extra nasty to everyone especially her group of so called friends if Kim's pathetic sniffles in the library cubicle was anything to go by.

But that was the least of my concerns considering Belzeebub hadn't made any other show to speak of, letting the Royals have a little bit of their power back.

It was rather obvious though that after the Collins issue everyone knew it was a lot better to steer clear of Alexander which seemed to be what he wanted all along because I hadn't set my eyes on him since the incident with Collins which honestly speaking was a good thing because  the last thing I needed was a demented boy jeopordising my revenge.

Keeping that in mind I made my way I into my therapy class and headed straight for the empty seat beside Viti the only other person that makes it here as early as me.

''Hey" she greets her eyes not once leaving her phone screen letting me really look at her features.

With her mocha skin and bone structure the girl could easily pass for an exotic dancer and boy did she know it and use her it to her advantage if the number of eyes that followed her anytime she entered the room was anything to go by.

To an average person she seemed put together, rather normal infact  but I could see right through her, the constant feet tapping,the way her eyes skitted her environment every once in a while and the fear that seemed to flash in her eyes if any guy got to close.

It was a result from her abusive uncle slash guardian who according to her files (I may or may not have gone through Mrs Chesterfields patient files at some point looking for Belzeebub's) had molested and raped her for a good portion of her childhood.

From a psychologist point of view in order to feel like she had some form of control over her life she made sure to look as bad ass as possible, taking up the biker girl look as a front for the sad little girl who got hurt by the only person she had left in her life.

Even now I could see that lost child in her deep cocoa eyes as she finally looked up at me.

That's the thing about humans, they could lie all they want but the eyes are the windows to the soul for a reason, they never lie no matter how hard we try.

Except you're Belzeebub of course.

"Hmm, I love your jacket today" She commented her eyes raking up my getup, "you sure know how to turn heads don't you."

I shrugged, '"Just because I'm psychotic doesn't mean I can't make up for it in other ways"

"Preach sister" her eyes twinkled in mirth, "lets just hope Anthony doesn't pee his pants in awe when he sees you" she shook her head, "the boy looks at you like you're the key to salvation."

I scrunch up my face in disgust, "You mean, that weird kid with white washed blond hair?"

She nodded at that making me laugh.

"Well can't blame him" I retort in mild humour, "I mean look at me" I continue drawing an actual laugh from her, just in time too because at that same exact moment Alexander slams the door open and searches the room I haste.

"What the........" Viti mutters at his almost anrgry like state until his gaze finally settles on me and his nose flares.

"Leave us" he snarls his accent thick, his eyes not once leaving mine.